Tamaskan exhibitions?

Real life Shows and Events (ARBA, USTDC, etc).
Molly
Tamational (Expert)
Tamational (Expert)

Tamaskan exhibitions?

Post by Molly » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:21 pm

Bonjour,

Sorry it is still me!.... You know the one who always puts heaps of questions at the same time! :? :roll:

I know that Tamaskan is not recognized by the FCI. However what are the possibilities which remain opened to make a career of beauty with its dog?
Exists it an annual specific calendar of exhibitions in Tamaskan, which we can consult for incrire?

I read that there was a possible quotation with awarded points, is it little as to obtain CACS or CACIB ? Or plutot quotations allowing to be 1 ° Choice? Sélctionné Jeune? Recommended ? , Elite?

Is there an examination of Confirmation?

If yes
At what age?

I ask all these questions, Now and by ecrit to allow me I can then translate, because I shall have no possibility of holding an oral conversation trés "technique" when we shall meet on July 3rd....

Thank you for your explanations
:D

Rahne

Re: exhibitions in Tamaskan

Post by Rahne » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:48 pm

You can't enter the tamaskan in any official shows if that's what you mean.

There is the special Tamaskan UK show being held every year, and now also one in Germany and the USA coming.
Then you have the online tamaskan show here: http://www.tamaskan-dog.com/tdsc/

You can also enter your tamaskan in local non-official mixed breeds/mutt shows etc.

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:33 pm

As Rahne said, there are several "meetings" and shows each year (one in England, one in Europe, and one in America) but these are more informal and not really frequent enough to make a "show career" out of a Tamaskan. Unless you also attend local events for "crossbreeds"... but there's nothing "official" (yet) since the breed is not recognized (yet). At the TDR Shows, points are awarded and prizes are given out but most people get a Tamaskan to enjoy the breed as a pet, and then just choose to enter the shows for fun. I don't know anyone (yet) who has decided to get a Tamaskan purely to enter and win shows, simply because there really aren't enough shows yet... unless you plan to travel to England in May, Germany in July, and America in August. BUT, we do have also an online Dog Show, which awards points and prizes at the end of each year, to determine the "Tamaskan of the Year" etc. :)
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Molly
Tamational (Expert)
Tamational (Expert)

Post by Molly » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:42 am

Thank you for all this information :)

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Tamaskan exhibitions?

Post by Sylvaen » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:24 am

No problem. :)
I'm looking forward to the next Tamaskan show(s) already! :D
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.