"Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel - RPK)

Info about scams and false advertisements relating to the sale of Tamaskan Dogs (or fake "Tamaskans").
Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: "Tamaskan Wolfdog" (RightPuppy Kennel)

Post by Blustag » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:41 am

RPK has been known to post his own positive comments to make it look good for him.
Lets just keep up the barrage against him and keep educating the public.

MelB
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by MelB » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:04 pm

I also thought that the positive comments in the discussion were very suspicious after seeing the previous positive ratings he made.
It just makes it all so depressing.

Emielle
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Emielle » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 pm

I'd give RPK a negative review on Yelp if people can help suggest what to write, because I have no idea where to start. I'll just get really angry and post something useless. :( It's a disgrace. And I'm all for the Youtube video idea. Even if it's pictures and text with a voiceover or music, it'll help a lot. Especially because we could use it to promote the FB page, which'll be the main source of telling people as far as I can tell. I can upload one to my account too, if you guys want. We could make one collectively, so people don't think it's just one person off their head.
Email: emielleface@gmail.com

Aushra
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Aushra » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:36 pm

HiTenshi16 wrote:Does anyone think we should make an Anti-RightPuppy Kennel page on Facebook? It seems to get more attention since Facebook is very widely used. Maybe it's a stupid idea but as I read more and more, I'm just boiled and want to do what I can to take that jerk down. :evil: :x
From what little I've read about this "kennel" I'd SO love to help start a FB page with all the information y'all have posted!!

kendrrat
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by kendrrat » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:24 pm

I just recieved this startling and very frightening information:

Apparently.... RPK's dogs have Brucellosis.... :o :o
it all comes down to this Brucellosis his dogs are infected his vet orderd him not to bred this dogs because all of the animals he tested where positive yet he still bred them and infected more dogs
Brucellosis is very difficult to treat successfully. A combination of minocycline and streptomycin is thought to be most effective but is expensive. Tetracycline can be substituted for the minocylcine to reduce costs but also lowers the effectiveness of treatment. All infected animals should be neutered or spayed to prevent sexually related transmission. All infected animals should be considered to be lifelong carriers of the disease, even if treated.

he thinks because he gives a shit load of medicine and makes the disease dormate for a while to deliver puppies he is ok but the fact is they are not cured and his puppies are not tested before being shipped so anyone human or animal is at a potential risk of infection

Read about this so called brucellosis and decided for yourself
ttp://www.cfsph.iastate.edu/Factsheets/pdfs/brucellosis_canis.
:shock:
i have no words at the moment
*edited to keep anonymity

Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Blustag » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:27 pm

Can someone pass on this info to the relevant government department(s) over there for further investigation?

Valravn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Valravn » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:16 am

He even owns the domain rightpuppyFARM! How very fitting. :evil:

On another note... does anyone know where RPK's "Shakira" comes from?
All it says is she's their "newest Tamaskan". She looks almost like a real Tamaskan.

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Just when you think he can not get any worse he does. :(
I find it hard to believe someone could care so little about the dogs he breeds or the people he sells to.

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:50 pm

Chiarosa wrote:On another note... does anyone know where RPK's "Shakira" comes from?
All it says is she's their "newest Tamaskan". She looks almost like a real Tamaskan.
According to another one of my sources (who was talking to RPK about this female "Tamaskan Wolfdog") apparently he got her from Germany 10 months ago... however, we've come to the conclusion that she isn't actually a Tamaskan, given her age, more likely a CWD or Saarloos crossbreed or even husky X GSD. It just seems somewhat unlikely she came from Europe... given the availability of such dogs locally. According to MoirAran: "it is not that unlikely RPK got his dog from this German Breeder."

I just hate the thought of Shakira, or ANY dog for that matter, in RPK's hands. They sooner he is closed down and they are all found loving Forever Homes, the better. I will do everything in my power to make that happen! :x
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

kendrrat
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by kendrrat » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:10 pm

there have been a lot of new people coming forward to share what they know about RPK, and while these things are horrible and shocking, this could be just what we need as a community to help shut this guy down for good. people in NC- i believe janelle is taking her own safety into her hands speaking out like this so lets not let it go to waste. we should contact the authorities she provided about the information she has given. we gathered together in the Save Tuffy campaign and we had great results, theres no reason to believe we cant gather again, be just as strong, and maybe end RPK as a puppy mill forever!

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:42 pm

For those who don't know, or don't remember, Janelle is RPK's ex-Business Manager.

I had a feeling it would only be a matter of time until someone close to the "source" revealed more shocking secrets about RPK. Just this past week alone, I was forwarded the most horrific email, written by another person who wishes to remain completely anonymous (I don't blame him at all, knowing what RPK is like) - I had hoped that what he wrote was over-exaggerated but, in light of Janelle's recent statements, this email is starting to look more and more like actual fact... those poor, poor dogs. :cry: :cry:
Right Puppy Inc sent 4 dogs out this year alone knowing they had parvo and refused to reemburse the owners declaring they caused the sickness he has burn buckets for all the puppies that don't make it because the parents breed so much. All of his dogs are infected with burcuselosis or however you spell it he shoves medicine in them like crazi just so they can have pups the dieses is transferable to humans so becareful he could spread it to children at games. He is not registered with AKC which is why they never inspected his facility he sends faulty paper work with his pups and they are registered with United all Breed he doesnt even know who the real parents are to the pups because he ships them in from other breeders and declares they are from his litters he is a liar and although he tries to make his facility look good he has absolutley no knowledge of his dogs because around ten or more are locked in cages together. several of his so called dogs have turned and killed each other right in the cage. I doubt his so called vet would actually speak up for him they hate his guts his dogs are not akc certificable most have died and he still lists them as parents on the United all breed paperwork.
This evil man MUST be stopped!! :evil: :evil:

We all need to stand united... it will be an international operation but I have no doubt we will succeed. I will try contacting some Shiba Inu people and see if they want to get involved in a campaign to close him down for good. I just worry, if his dogs are all infected with Brucellosis, what the likelihood is that they will go to family homes? Would they have to be euthanized? What about everyone that came into contact with Roxy during her trial game with NCSU? Will they need medical treatment?

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:51 pm

If there is anything I can do just say. Hopefully this time he will be closed down and feel what it is like to be kept in a cell. I think it is worth the risk of the dogs being euthanized, if they can not be rehomed then it has to be better than the hell they are in now. Hopefully though they can be saved. :(

kendrrat
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by kendrrat » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:25 am

It is suggested that we contact: North Carolina CDC, his old vet DR. Steiman in Salisbury, the animal control and NC wildlife control.

I believe this is the local Animal Control: http://www.rowancountync.gov/GOVERNMENT ... fault.aspx

I'm not from the state so I'm having a hard time finding the correct contact info (so lost on the interwebs :x ) so maybe you guys can help think of anyone else who might be interested or of help to our cause? we can use all the support! :mrgreen:

and here's an animal abuse page that may offer some help:
http://www.pet-abuse.com/pages/animal_c ... _abuse.php

and about reporting:
http://www.aspca.org/fight-animal-cruel ... uelty.html
http://www.humanesociety.org/assets/pdf ... _guide.pdf (page 13)

Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Blustag » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:11 am

I wish you all the very best of luck Im just sorry I don't live over in US.
Thank you all who are offering to help and I hope that someday soon he will be history.

blufawn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by blufawn » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:32 am

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

JessieLove09
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by JessieLove09 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:19 pm

RPK has all this time to make all these online accounts - clearly he has no time for his 40+ dogs.
JulieSmith wrote:I think it is worth the risk of the dogs being euthanized, if they can not be rehomed then it has to be better than the hell they are in now. Hopefully though they can be saved. :(
It's a sad situation, but I hope for the best solution. IF his dogs can be rehomed, then I have no doubt they will go to good family homes... I just hope it happens soon and that his "business" will be closed down once and for all.
Jessica-
Molly-GSD
Rainbow Bridge:
Tanner, Max & Simba

Alivieina
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Alivieina » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:57 pm

JessieLove09 wrote:RPK has all this time to make all these online accounts - clearly he has no time for his 40+ dogs.
Yea from what I could tell he has 2 other youtube profiles but I can't really find a way to flag them effectively. >< I mean I could just randomly flag but most are of the puppies playing or something to make people go awwwwwwww...

I also don't know what to make of Danielle. At times I feel like she isn't to blame but when I see her playing with the puppies or handling them I always cringe on the inside. She obviously doesn't really know how to care for them. And her Dad keeps using her to promote the sales of his puppies... but I think he hasn't realized how the cuteness factor is gone. He kept trying to tell me that Roxie rides with her everyday to school. It looks to me like Danielle should be a senior or at least in college.

edit: He just threatened to file a report against me but changed it to filing against someone else. I have logs. :shock:

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:37 pm

Alivieina wrote:I also don't know what to make of Danielle. At times I feel like she isn't to blame but when I see her playing with the puppies or handling them I always cringe on the inside. She obviously doesn't really know how to care for them. And her Dad keeps using her to promote the sales of his puppies... but I think he hasn't realized how the cuteness factor is gone. He kept trying to tell me that Roxie rides with her everyday to school. It looks to me like Danielle should be a senior or at least in college.
Danielle is most likely brainwashed to believe what she is doing is the right thing, that's very sad.. :roll:
Alivieina wrote:edit: He just threatened to file a report against me but changed it to filing against someone else. I have logs. :shock:
what kind of report? :?
>> Nino <<

Alivieina
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Alivieina » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:41 pm

Police Report for Slander, later he changed it to say he was filing it against someone else. And he has continued to deny what he was doing and says that I was mistaken yet my friends and I reread the logs and it is obvious that he changed his wording to make it seem like I was not in trouble. :?
Me (Days ago)
hi
5:32pmRightPuppy
i see that you like all of the websites that are slanding me.
is that true?
5:37pmMe
Not really slander
More of interested in what has come foward
5:37pmRightPuppy
the police do not think so
5:38pmMe
by all means if you have another side to the story let it come through
also where exactly did i slander you
5:38pmRightPuppy
they are coming out here tonight to do a report
you did not
5:38pmMe
then why are you filing a report?
5:38pmRightPuppy
against Janelle XXX (full name censored for privacy)

kendrrat
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by kendrrat » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:18 am

oh my GOD this guy is just so WRONG. just DISTURBED. basically he's running scared, trying to intimidate everyone. HE HAS NO CASE AGAINST ANYONE. if anyone receives threats from this disturbed individual i urge you to SAVE EVERYTHING, and make sure you have times noted of all contact, and then basically IGNORE him. this man has no honor, dignity or respect and i believe he will stoop to ANY level to cling to his business... and that's all it is to him - business.

He sees his dogs as a product:
Kevin: again, i am not out here for the betterment of humanity
Kevin: i am a businessman providing a good product at a fair price
Me: is that all they are- a product?
Kevin: this is not my only business nor my first business
Kevin: i own this corporation. this is not a hobby
Kevin: this is RightPuppy
Kevin: people buy my products every day
Kevin: i do it better than my competition
But the fact that hes running around like a rat shows us that we're on the right track, he's feeling threatened, we're getting close to ending his puppy mill for good! i wish i lived in NC, i'd be calling anyone who would pick up the phone, animal shelters, news stations, etc, and i'd be getting as many people as possible to get into his business and see what hes hiding!!! :twisted:

Alivieina
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Alivieina » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:29 am

kendrrat wrote: Kevin: again, i am not out here for the betterment of humanity
Me: is that all they are- a product?
Kevin: this is not my only business nor my first business
This makes me sick.

kendrrat
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by kendrrat » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:39 am

here's more from the same conversation:
Kevin: doing those checks is a 100% waste of time
Kevin: people will lie to your face all day long
me: i see...
Kevin: it is a tactic used by people who dont have dogs to sell to seem that they are great breeders because they ask a few questions
Kevin: people lie all of the time
Kevin: i live in the real world
me: do you think that sending your puppies to anybody is a wise idea? i mean at least if you do some kind of check you might be able save a few dogs from bad homes...
Kevin: this is what i do for a living
Kevin: there is nothing that anyone can do about it
me: i just feel that there can be more done to prevent problems with your puppies or rehoming you know. i know youre not optimistic about it but i still think if it can help a little its better than nothing
Kevin: it is not better than nothing. do you want to screen my potential customers. i can send them to you first before allowing them to buy a hybrid.
Kevin: you would get about 10 calls per day x 7 days per week
(in regards to doing background checks on his buyers)

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:43 am

WRONG.
He is a scammer and a con-artist... he runs his "business" based on fraud and deception.

From what I've learned so far, he sells: sick, infected, genetically diseased crossbreeds (that don't adhere to their respective Breed Standards) with fake registration papers - hardly a "good product" and, in light of what people are actually receiving for their money, I feel that he should be paying THEM to take his dogs, not the other way around! And it's hardly a fair price, considering that many of his puppies have required medical treatment at double or even triple the purchase price, without reimbursement.
He's going to end up with a huge lawsuit on his hands sooner or later. Eventually enough customers will get fed up with his "business practices" and they'll file a joint suit, and that'll be the end of his business, once and for all.
Again. He confuses quality with quantity.
If by "doing it better" he means: cheating and lying to his customers, threatening and harassing anyone who speaks against him, keeping 40+ breeding dogs in tiny prison cages, pumping out hundreds of puppies each year, without any health tests or proper registration papers... then he is grossly mistaken about the meaning of the word "better" :shock:

kendrrat
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by kendrrat » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:40 am

just wanted to re-post this from the Stop Commercial Breeding of Tamaskans facebook:
This is the list of agencies to report the puppy mill to. You should follow this order in reporting them. The reason to follow the order is that the goal is to permanently shut them down. Mills are in the industry to make money. They make money because they have the ability to say their dogs are “AKC”. You want th...e first agency involved to be the agency that can do the greatest amount of damage to the operation. The AKC has that power.

Report to

1 AKC (American Kennel Club)
AKC Fax a report to Investigations & Inspections
The American Kennel Club
5580 Centerview Dr. Raleigh NC 27606
919-816-4245 fax 919-233-9767 phone

2 Local Humane Society:
Rowan County Animal Shelter 1465 Julian Rd. Salisbury, NC 28146 Phone: 704-216-7768 Fax: 704-638-3998

3 Sheriff’s Office:
Rowan County Sheriff 232 North Main Street, Salisbury, NC 28144
Phone: 704-216-8700 Fax: 704-216-8674
4 Fraud,
NC Department of Revenue: Report Tax Fraud 1-800-232-4939 N C Department of Revenue
Criminal Investigations Division
P O Box 27431
Raleigh, North Carolina 27611-7431
Ohio Dept of Taxation
County Disability Services

5 County Dept of Health:
Rowan County 1811 East Innes Street, Salisbury, NC 28146
Phone: 704-216-8777 Fax: 704-638-3129

6 State Dept of Agriculture
NCDA&CS Veterinary Division, Dr. David Marshall, DVM, State Veterinarian
1030 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-1030 2 W. Edenton Street, Raleigh, NC 27601 Phone: (919) 733-7601; FAX: (919) 733-2277
7 NC Dept of Environment Protection and Natural Resources
Division of Environmental Health 2728 Capital Blvd 1630 MSC Raleigh NC 27699-1630 Phone: (919) 733-2870 Fax: (919) 715-3242

8 Attorney General’s Office: http://ncdoj.gov/

9 County Tax Assessors Office :
402 N Main Street, Salisbury, NC 28144
Phone: 704-216-8558 Fax: 704-642-2050

10 USDA
http://www.aphis.usda.gov/animal_welfar ... list.shtml Headquarters
Mailing Address:
USDA/APHIS/AC
4700 River Road, Unit 84
Riverdale, MD 20737-1234
E-mail: ace@aphis.usda.gov
Phone: (301) 734-7833
Fax: (301) 734-4978
Eastern Region

Mailing Address:
USDA/APHIS/AC
920 Main Campus Drive
Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27606-5210
E-mail: aceast@aphis.usda.gov
Phone: (919) 855-7100
Fax: (919) 855-7123

Also:
The HSUS (Humane Society of the United States) Tip Line 1-877-Mill-Tip (877-645-5847)
Better Business Bureau http://www.bbb.org/us/

Alivieina
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Alivieina » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:59 am

I tried calling today, but I called outside hours I'll try again tomorrow!
But I know I am definitely going to pass this around to all my friends!

kendrrat
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by kendrrat » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:39 am

Alivieina wrote:I tried calling today, but I called outside hours I'll try again tomorrow!
But I know I am definitely going to pass this around to all my friends!
AWESOME! :mrgreen:

Alivieina
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Alivieina » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:30 pm

I just got through with talking to the AKC, the woman said they do not endorse breeders at all but do register dogs. They dont take into consideration whether they are pureblooded, or the condition of the dogs and If i have questions I need to call the consumer protection office. So I did. They said if anyone has tried to purchase or done business deals with him to report it to them.

blufawn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by blufawn » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:42 pm

Some comments from Rightpuppy's pupcam. The majority of comments have been deleted, these are a few I found
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/rightpupp ... -puppy-cam
Any more complaints and they may yank the whole feed!

They were eating their own POOP they are so hungry!!!

These puppies are starving!! be a bit more generous with the puppy chow and more water!!!

PLEASE HELP HER!!!

HER COLLAR IS STUCK AROUND HER OPEN MOUTH HELP HER!!!!!!!!

PUPPY IN TROUBLE!!!!!!!
You guys are much better at searching in the cache bits than me, any chance we can get to see the rest of the comments?

Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Blustag » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:27 pm

I thought I had seen and heard everything and nothing more he does would shock me but guess I was wrong... :roll:

Emielle
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Emielle » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:08 am

I'm in shock. I thought all of this had died down, and was frustrated that progress seemed to come to a halt, but when I next check ex-employees are giving information and new groups are up. It's brilliant, but I still wish it didn't have to happen. All the new information that's been posted has just made me sicker and sicker, and I sincerely hope he gets shut down as soon as possible. All his dogs need forever homes or euthanised if that's the right thing to do. Goodness knows I'd take some of the dogs if I could. It's a horrendous situation. :(
Email: emielleface@gmail.com

Valravn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Valravn » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:29 am

I used to think the worst RPK did was mass produce puppies… how wrong I was. :(

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:37 am

From my email source: Right Puppy Inc sent 4 dogs out this year alone knowing they had parvo and refused to reemburse the owners declaring they caused the sickness he has burn buckets for all the puppies that don't make it because the parents breed so much.
Janelle (RPK's ex-Business Manager) further confirms this fact:
burn-barrels.jpg
Moreover, I looked up RPK on Google Maps... and if you zoom in to the roof, you can clearly see smoke shadows coming from the chimney on the left side. Though the Google Map satellite image is undated, all the trees are green and covered with leaves - it's clearly summertime. Why would anyone be burning a fire indoors during the summer, especially as his kennel has it's own central heating / air-conditioning system. Poor pups... :cry: :cry:
From my email source: All of his dogs are infected with burcuselosis or however you spell it he shoves medicine in them like crazi just so they can have pups the dieses is transferable to humans so becareful he could spread it to children at games.
Janelle (RPK's ex-Business Manager) further confirms this fact:
Infected-Water.jpg
On Google Maps (satellite view) you can see where his pond is located, in relation to other nearby ponds and lakes... including the very large "High Rock Lake" to the east. From what I can see (using Google Maps) ALL the lakes and ponds within a nearby radius of his kennel are covered in green scum (like which can be seen at the right side of his pond, near the drainage tube) but the lakes further away are fine and don't have any green scum, so temperature / sunlight are irrelevant: some ponds are affected, others are not (it just so happens to be the ones near his kennel).

In my combined geology / geography course, I studied the effects of nitrates and nitrites upon a stream that traversed from cattle farmland to the sea... in addition, with my knowledge of aquarium water parameters (I breed betta fish as a hobby) I can conclude that these ponds and lakes have been adversely affected: pollution / algae. Whether the local water supply IS contaminated with Brucellosis, it's impossible to tell from a photograph alone but it certainly merits further investigation by the local authorities.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Valravn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Valravn » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:21 am

Great detective work!

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:30 am

Sylvaen wrote: Moreover, I looked up RPK on Google Maps... and if you zoom in to the roof, you can clearly see smoke shadows coming from the chimney on the left side. Though the Google Map satellite image is undated, all the trees are green and covered with leaves - it's clearly summertime.
Not only is it summertime, it is also summertime this year 2010
If you look closely on the lake/pond and around it (and on the big lake on the east) you can see it says (c) google 2010
I take it this means that it means the pictures is from this year..

But I cant really see the smoke..

Im just disgusted that his 50+ dogs only have 3 small inclosures and that one building. :?
>> Nino <<

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:37 am

I zoomed in so you can see the smoke shadows.
The arrow point is touching the base of the chimney.
The wind (quite strong) is blowing from the south, you can see the ripples on the pond.
puppy-smoke.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Blustag » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:05 am

Jesus...what more do the authorities need????????????????????????

Valravn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Valravn » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:53 pm

RPK has a new website. Haven't had a chance to look at it yet. http://tamaskantruth.com/

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:56 pm

wowzer... using copyrighted images of Lynn & Jennie + invasion of privacy.
According to information taken directly from the TDR website, Kevin broke his breeder's contract; no specificity given. Mr. Settineri was told that his dogs are no longer Tamaskans, that he could not register either of two litters that were the from fully registered TDR Tamaskans, and that he would never to sold another Tamaskans. Period. No appeals process was offered. No specific explanation regarding the breach of contract.
What a load of Bull. All that info WAS on the TDR site (about his Puppy Mill business) and RPK's lawyers complained so it was taken down. How convenient for his little fairytale.

http://tamaskantruth.com/rumor.php

Holy Jesus. That's MY copyrighted photo!! OF ME... OF US!!! :shock: :o
The owner of RightPuppy has personally emailed Ms. Strainforth with the contact information of his personal vet, Dr. Charles T. Steinman who has been a licensed vet for over 35 years.
LIE. RPK has NEVER emailed me.
I swear this is the final straw. :evil:

Valravn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Valravn » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:00 pm

The first line I read almost made me fall out of my chair:
We hope that this website provides a non-biased information source regarding the Tamaskan breed.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Taz
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Taz » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:48 pm

I'm speechless, and trust me when I say that doesn't happen often. :shock: :o :shock:
"Don't underestimate me.
I know more than I say.
Think more than I speak.
And notice more than you realize".
"you are free to choose
But you are not free
From the consequence of
Your choice "

Valravn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Valravn » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:09 pm

This speaks for itself. Look at these Tamaskan puppies from this TCA breeder. Google High-Content wolf-hybrids like the ones that I produce. The look is strikingly similar. Use common sense. http://www.rightpuppykennel.com/index.p ... _thumb.jpg
Lets see. Long fluffy coat, poor masking, dark eyes. My common sense says that's a husky mix… THIS is what a high-content looks like. http://texx-wolf-tails.webs.com/HC_pup33.jpg So if "Ronnie's" puppies look like RPK's… I think he's been duped.

Rahne

Post by Rahne » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:37 pm

Sylvaen wrote:Holy Jesus. That's MY copyrighted photo!! OF ME... OF US!!! :shock: :o

I swear this is the final straw. :evil:
Would you be able to do something about this? I don't really know how the rules are because he is in a different continent.. If we would create a similar website about rightpuppy, would he then be able to press charges?

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Rahne wrote:Would you be able to do something about this? I don't really know how the rules are because he is in a different continent.. If we would create a similar website about rightpuppy, would he then be able to press charges?
Yes. IF we created our own website, stooping to his level, he definitely could press charges. What he's doing is illegal.

You cannot:
- Take someone else's photo (of THEM, taken BY them)
- Put their name on it (incidentally, spelled incorrectly)
- Place it on a website with a bunch of lies about that person, to make them look bad

After he posted our personal contact info last week on various online message boards, along with an incitement for harassment (as retaliation for the "Tuffy" Incident) you'd think he wants to go to jail. :roll:
blame.jpg
blame-2.jpg
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=178&f=2515&t=6366818&p=2

The silver lining is that this gives us what we need to finally do something to stop him. I think now we have finally have enough substantial evidence, as well as key witnesses willing to give testimony, to take him to court. :)

kendrrat
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by kendrrat » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:58 pm

can i just ask why MY frickin facebook picture is on the RUMOR MILL page? why am I considered a MASTERMIND?? im not a breeder, dont even own a tamaskan, and i havent been sayin anything that anyone else isnt, and it doesnt even MENTION me on that stupid page!!!! hahaha WTF!!!! yeah THAT is NOT gonna FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

blufawn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by blufawn » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:16 pm

If someone can give me the email address of the complaints department for his web hosting I'll send an email when I get home from work tonight. I have no doubt this will be taken down.

What an idiot, notice he didn't mention illness in his dogs or burning his pups as "rumors we have been spreading"....lol..... He doesn't want anymore people looking into what he is doing no doubt. I wonder if we can actually get hold of the vet he has listed? If he exists, prob won't talk to us because of confidentiality issues though.

Funny that he says just 2 people run the TDR and yet he puts up 6 pictures and fails to mention the NTCA which Lynn and I don't even run, but we do support, and the TDSGB and Euro Tam, which also have their own committees... any idiot could find that out. Perhaps we should put the list back up with the reasons RPK was banned from the TDR? Just to jog his memory, he's obviously forgotten. lol :roll:

kendrrat
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by kendrrat » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:33 pm

whew, so i have recovered from the initial shock/anger of being "attacked" and well i knew retaliation would come and if the only thing i must endure is having my beautiful photo (and misspelled forum name!) on a website with some people i adore supporting a breed i love then WOE IS ME, i think ill live!!! hehe ;)

seriously tho, this website is yet another example of RPK's attempts to dupe the unsuspecting public into seeing what HE wants them to see. anyone with marginal skill at GOOGLE can easily find the truth and see that the info on this website is false or at LEAST incomplete!

Valravn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Valravn » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:42 pm

kendrrat wrote:whew, so i have recovered from the initial shock/anger of being "attacked" and well i knew retaliation would come and if the only thing i must endure is having my beautiful photo (and misspelled forum name!) on a website with some people i adore supporting a breed i love then WOE IS ME, i think ill live!!! hehe ;)
Hehe. Always look on the bright side! ;)
kendrrat wrote:seriously tho, this website is yet another example of RPK's attempts to dupe the unsuspecting public into seeing what HE wants them to see. anyone with marginal skill at GOOGLE can easily find the truth and see that the info on this website is false or at LEAST incomplete!
Don't forget twisted. I'm surprised they haven't used the "Tuffy" issue yet. I'm sure they'll portray RPK as the victim. Poor puppy farmer can't use Tuffy to sell his puppies. :roll:

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:44 pm

blufawn wrote:If someone can give me the email address of the complaints department for his web hosting I'll send an email when I get home from work tonight. I have no doubt this will be taken down.
schiros+joker@invisihosting.com

"InvisiHosting's dedication to anonymous free speech also means that under no circumstances will we censor content that is not in violation of the law (we love you guys, but we aren't going to do time for you)."
- libel / defamation
- false light
- invasion of privacy
- incitement of harassment
- copyright infringement
- misappropriation of personal property / theft
blufawn wrote:I wonder if we can actually get hold of the vet he has listed? If he exists, prob won't talk to us because of confidentiality issues though.
I just called the vet clinic. RPK's vet isn't in this week, but I will definitely be calling back to speak with him personally! :)

There's a load of information that I can find out from him directly so I'm really looking forward to the conversation. I only wish I'd had his contact info sooner, but at least now it's posted via this website... the statement that RPK had emailed me this info is completely bogus. I've never spoken to or had any direct communication with RPK whatsoever! LOL I'll apply for a statement from both AOL and Gmail to support this fact, since this is yet another libelous claim... yet more evidence.

Valravn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Valravn » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Just posted on the Tamaskan Dogs facebook:
I bought my Tamaskan from RightPuppy Kennels and just found out now that they're a mill. Owen, the dog I bought, has an immune deficiency problem and he can only eat certain things. Once I got him, he had a parasite called Giardia. It all makes sense now... Does anyone know of any other sites that sell Tamaskans, so I can be safe next time I buy?
:(

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:20 pm

Tell them to join here, I'm putting together a Class Action case and will need the testimonies of puppy purchasers. Enough is enough.

Everyone with a testimony to add, please email: RightPuppyLawsuit@gmail.com