Odin x Frigga - Bulgarian Mountains Litter

All topics pertaining to the sale of TDR registered Tamaskan puppies / adults, as well as international shipping.
Saxon
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Re: Odin x Frigga - 4 pups still available (Update: 30 May 2

Post by Saxon » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:40 pm

there are four pups left, three males and one female, the price is now 1ooo euros, no delivery charge, but only if I sell all four pups in europe and can meet in one central location,. Todor went to Norway yesterday, and its the first time Ive seen a vet cry, tosh was her favourite and if she hadnt have been so busy she would have had him.

Molly
Tamational (Expert)
Tamational (Expert)

Post by Molly » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Saxon wrote:no delivery charge, but only if I sell all four pups in europe and can meet in one central location
Which countries' central '' would be chosen?

Saxon, can you confirm that Virhen

1 - is free (N / N) Degenerative myelopathy (certificate)
2 - that DNA tests are performed with parentage?
3 - Virhen it is sold with a document detailing his lineage seamlessly?

Question for the Committee on Race:

1 - This female will be accepted for reproduction as an adult (subject to the outcome of her hips, of course) or in its lineage there any reason (I do not know yet) that will cause a rejection.

2 - Is there, in this line, hip problems or known cases of epilepsy, or other health problems?

Pending detailed answers

PS : Désolée de toutes ces questions publiques, mais je ne peux pas me permettre, d'envisager l'achat d'un 2ème Tamaskan, pour apprendre, une fois de retour en France, qu'il y a des problèmes dans la lignée, empêchant la reproduction.... comme ce fut le cas pour Mas'Khann ....

Saxon
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Saxon » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:36 pm

I would think Austria is just about central, both parents D M clear, both are D.N.A. profiled all pups come with the pedigree (lineage) copies of all these tests are sent with the pups.

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:47 pm

I hope that it is okay that I answer this (or at least some of it)
Molly wrote: Saxon, can you confirm that Virhen

1 - is free (N / N) Degenerative myelopathy (certificate)
Both Frigga and Odin are free of DM (N / N)
2 - that DNA tests are performed with parentage?
I cannot speak for how Saxon does this, but with most breeders (as far as I know) the DNA tests are not made on the pups, but will be made by the owner when the dog is meant to be used for breeding.
3 - Virhen it is sold with a document detailing his lineage seamlessly?

Question for the Committee on Race:

1 - This female will be accepted for reproduction as an adult (subject to the outcome of her hips, of course) or in its lineage there any reason (I do not know yet) that will cause a rejection.
As far as I know there should not be any reasons why a dog from this could not be used for breeding. Two of the older full sisters to this litter will most likely be used in breeding in the future

2 - Is there, in this line, hip problems or known cases of epilepsy, or other health problems?
Frigga is out of Heidi at Blustag and Jackal at Blustag, both dogs have produced Monorchids (but not all of their puppies or anywhere near that), Jackal have produced at least one dog with severe hip dysplasia, and as far as I know also several others with failed scores. But also dogs with low scores and very nice scores. As far as I know there have been no failed scores in the first Saxon litter.
Odin's line I do not know a lot of, but I do know that he is out of lines that contains Epilepsy, but Frigga has a very low risk of carrying such.

Pending detailed answers

PS : Désolée de toutes ces questions publiques, mais je ne peux pas me permettre, d'envisager l'achat d'un 2ème Tamaskan, pour apprendre, une fois de retour en France, qu'il y a des problèmes dans la lignée, empêchant la reproduction.... comme ce fut le cas pour Mas'Khann ....
If I have in any way misinformed please do correct me :)
>> Nino <<

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Sorry for the off-topic hijack, Pete... :?
Molly wrote:PS : Désolée de toutes ces questions publiques, mais je ne peux pas me permettre, d'envisager l'achat d'un 2ème Tamaskan, pour apprendre, une fois de retour en France, qu'il y a des problèmes dans la lignée, empêchant la reproduction.... comme ce fut le cas pour Mas'Khann ....
I am not sure why you keep bringing this up time and time again - you never told me that you wanted to breed!! I specifically stated from the very beginning that the male pups were only 'pets' with no guarantees for breeding eligibility. During the screening process you told me that you ONLY wanted a 'good looking' pet that you could enter in TDR Tamaskan Shows, which is what you got. I specifically sold you a PET QUALITY puppy (with NO BREEDING GUARANTEE) for 1000 euros (400 euros LESS than a BREEDING QUALITY puppy: 1400 euros, which is what Andrija paid for Vega). The ownership contract included a SIGNED statement by a LICENSED VETERINARIAN, which clearly stated that Sylvaen Firefox did NOT have either of his testicles normally descended at the age of 8 weeks old. You knew about this BEFORE you purchased him because I made certain that both you AND your husband read every page of the contract and agreed, BEFORE I allowed you to sign it - only then did I accept the money and you got to take Firefox (Mas'Khann) home. As I said before, IF you are not happy with him I will gladly take him back at any time. IF you are happy with him, then you can stop bitching about it because as far as I am concerned you got EXACTLY what you paid for, despite using an alternate name (not the usual name that everyone knows you by) and despite omitting the fact that you are a Czech Wolfdog breeder during the screening process. IF you ever do get another Tamaskan puppy, I suggest that you are completely honest from the very beginning and make sure that the breeder knows EXACTLY what you want so that he/she can match you with an ideal puppy from the right bloodline. It is very unfair to be dishonest with the breeder and then blame them for the puppy not meeting your expectations.
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Saxon
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Saxon » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:44 pm

Thats ok Debby, I have decided anyway not to sell this person one of my dogs

Saxon
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Saxon » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:48 pm

and all the males will have certificates of entirety Ive checked myself, no, I mean ive checked the dogs myself and they have all got the neccessary equipment

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:38 pm

Still working on my other half to get Botev Vrah... not looking likely tho :(
Saxon wrote:Thats ok Debby, I have decided anyway not to sell this person one of my dogs
I can see why you would come to this... I was wondering....

I really hope they all find awesome homes soon before the option of more pups becomes available (i would personally prefer pups halfway to becoming house trained than starting from the beginning :D :lol: )

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:41 pm

Good luck convincing him. Try crying.
Image Image

susann
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)

Re: Odin x Frigga - 5 pups still available (Update: 26 May 2

Post by susann » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Nino wrote:yeay!
:D

Please DO send him in this direction (or in Susann's) it would be wonderful if it was possible to keep in contact with him!
That would be great !!! Johnannes from.... where in Sweden??

susann
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)

Post by susann » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Saxon wrote:Yes Todor is going to Norway tomorrow
So.. no Todor to Johannes in Sweden? :?:

Where in Norway? :D

Saxon
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Saxon » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:38 pm

todor has gone to oslo

susann
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)

Post by susann » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Aha.. not that far from me then :D

..and another pup to Sweden?

Molly
Tamational (Expert)
Tamational (Expert)

Post by Molly » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:36 pm

Sylvaen wrote: I am not sure why you keep bringing this up time and time again - you never told me that you wanted to breed!! I specifically stated fro the very beginning that the male pups were only 'pets' with no guarantees for breeding eligibility. During the screening process you told me that you ONLY wanted a 'good looking' pet that you could enter in TDR Tamaskan Shows, which is what you got. I specifically sold you a PET QUALITY puppy (with NO BREEDING GUARANTEE) for 1000 euros (400 euros LESS than a BREEDING QUALITY puppy: 1400 euros, which is what Andrija paid for Vega). The ownership contract included a SIGNED statement by a LICENSED VETERINARIAN, which clearly stated that Sylvaen Firefox did NOT have either of his testicles normally descended at the age of 8 weeks old. You knew about this BEFORE you purchased him because I made certain that both you AND your husband read every page of the contract and agreed, BEFORE I allowed you to sign it - only then did I accept the money and you got to take Firefox (Mas'Khann) home. As I said before, IF you are not happy with him I will gladly take him back at any time. IF you are happy with him, then you can stop bitching about it because as far as I am concerned you got EXACTLY what you paid for, despite using an alternate name (not the usual name that everyone knows you by) and despite omitting the fact that you are a Czech Wolfdog breeder during the screening process. IF you ever do get another Tamaskan puppy, I suggest that you are completely honest from the very beginning and make sure that the breeder knows EXACTLY what you want so that he/she can match you with an ideal puppy from the right bloodline. It is very unfair to be dishonest with the breeder and then blame them for the puppy not meeting your expectations.
Je n'escomptais pas que vous vous méliez à la conversation, puisque mes questions, ne concernent pas votre élevage....
J'explique seulement que je ne veux pas faire les même erreurs que par le passé en ne prenant pas le soin de bien me renseigner AVANT ..... si vous êtes incapable de comprendre celà, je n'y suis pour rien ...
Peut être que si j'avais demandé publiquement, sur ce Forum, il y a plus de 2 ans, s'il y avait des cas de monorchidie, dans la lignée de mon futur chiot, j'aurai appris/compris que OUI, avant de me déplacer ! ....
On peut utiliser Google translate avec un ordinateur et ne pas forcément pouvoir traduire seul et sans aide, un papier écrit dns une langue qu'on ne maitrise pas .....
Auriez vous su traduire un de mes contrat de vente écrit en Français ? .... c'est à voir !

Je ne ontinue pas à raler comme vous le dites.... vos arguments sont en partie eronnés et vous le savez parfaitement .... vous mettez en avant le fait que vous n'avez pas vendu un chiot pour faire de la reproduction, je suis d'accord avec vous et je n'ai jamais prétendu le contraire .....Mais vous étiez PARFAITEMENT AU COURANT que je voulais un chien pour faire des expos et pour celà, il faut 2 testicules, quoique vous en disiez !!.
Vous l'ignorez peut être, mais il existe des expos en Europe, où l'on peut inscire des chiens non reconnus par la FCI et malheureusement je ne peux pas y inscrire Mas'Khann parcequ'il est monorchide !
Là on ne parle pas d'élevage, mais bien d'impossibilité à faire des Shows ! ( et je ne parle pas des réunions de Tamaskans.... les 2 que j'ai vu, n'ont rien à voir avec des expositions de beauté) .....
Je ne vais pas aller plus loin dans mes explications et je ne répondrai même pas au reste de votre message .....
Le fait d'avoir des chiens loup tchecoslovaques avec lesquels je ne reproduits plus depuis 2010, puisqu'ils sont N/DM (porteurs) de myélopathie Dégénérative, n'est pas à mes yeux un défaut, bien au contraire (d'autant que j'ai gardé tout mon cheptel) .....
N'oubliez pas que vous avez reconnu publiquement, ici même, sur ce Forum, que si j'avais annoncé dès le début que j'étais une éleveuse de CLTS, vous auriez refusé de me vendre un chiot d'expo, parceque vous aviez sans même me connaitre des à priori, sur les éleveurs de CLTS ....Alors ne vous plaignez pas que je ne vous ai pas donné mon cursus canin depuis 1996 ....

Une fois de plus, je constate que vouloir jouer la transparence sur ce Forum, relève du chemin du Combattant ..... !!!

------------------------------------
Edit Google Translate (Mod - hope it is okay Molly)
I was counting not you meddle in the conversation, since my questions, not relevant to your farm ....I explain that I just do not want the same mistakes in the past by not taking the care to inform me BEFORE ..... if you are unable to understand this, I'm not here for nothing ...Maybe if I had asked publicly on this forum, there are more than two years, if there were cases of monorchidie, in line with my future puppy, I have learned / realized that YES, before I move! ....Google translate can be used with a computer and do not necessarily able to translate alone and unaided, a paper written dns a language we do not control .....Would you able to translate one of my sales contract written in French? .... it is to see!I do not ontinue to moan as you say .... your arguments are partly eronnés and you know perfectly .... you put forth the fact that you did not sell a puppy to be breeders, I agree with you and I never claimed otherwise ..... But you were perfectly aware that I wanted a dog for exhibitions and for this, it takes 2 balls, whatever you may say!.You do not know can be, but there are exhibitions in Europe, where you can Register dogs not recognized by the FCI and unfortunately I can not enroll because he is Mas'Khann monorchide!There are not talking about farming, but this is not possible to make Shows! (And I'm not talking about meetings Tamaskans .... the two I've seen, have nothing to do with exhibitions of beauty) .....I will not go further in my explanation and I do not even answer the rest of your message .....Having Czechoslovakian wolf dog with whom I played most since 2010, as they are N / DM (carriers) Degenerative myelopathy is not a defect in my eyes, quite the contrary (especially as I kept all my livestock) .....Remember that you have publicly acknowledged here on this forum, that if I had announced early on that I was a breeder of CLTS, you would have refused to sell me a puppy for show, because you had without even knowing me for a priori, on farmers CLTS .... So do not complain that I've not given my course canine since 1996 ....Once again, I want to play notes that transparency in this forum, is the way ..... Fighter !

Molly
Tamational (Expert)
Tamational (Expert)

Post by Molly » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:42 pm

Molly wrote: IF you ever do get another Tamaskan puppy, I suggest that you are completely honest from the very beginning and make sure that the breeder knows EXACTLY what you want so that he/she can match you with an ideal puppy from the right bloodline.
C'est Exactement pour celà que j'ai pris la peine de poser des questions claires et précises sur ce Forum (et je remercie les personnes qui ont répondu avec précision .... c'est trés aimable à vous de l'avoir fait ....)
Des questions, qui en effet sont importantes de poser avant de payer un chiot, si beau soit il .....

Mais rassurez vous, je crois avoir compris que votre ami Saxon ne me vendra pas Virhen ..... ce n'est donc pas demain que j'aurai un 2ème Tamaskan ....

---------------------------
Edit Google Translate (Mod)

This is exactly why I bothered to ask clear and precise questions on this forum (and I thank those who responded accurately .... it's very kind of you to the have done ....) Questions, which are indeed important to ask before paying a puppy, it is so beautiful ..... But do not worry, I think I understand your friend Saxon does not sell me Virhen ..... this is not tomorrow as I have a second Tamaskan .

Molly
Tamational (Expert)
Tamational (Expert)

Post by Molly » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Saxon wrote:Thats ok Debby, I have decided anyway not to sell this person one of my dogs
Je prend note de votre décision de refuser de me vendre votre jeune chienne, c'est dommage, mais je comprends parfaitement qu'entre éleveurs des pays de l'Est on se soutient mutuellement et que sans me connaitre personnellement, ni savoir le moins du monde, les conditions de vie que j'aurai pu offrir à Virhen, vous choisissiez de repousser ma candidature ....
C'est votre choix ...
Cependant, comme à mes yeux, c'est le devenir des chiens qui prime avant tout, je vous souhaite trés sincèrement de trouver une bonne famille pour cette trés jolie chienne ....

Bonne chance également pour le placement de vos autres chiots, je sais ce que représente le travail d'avoir des jeunes de 5/6 mois encore invendus .....

----------------------

I note your decision to refuse to sell me your young dog, it's a shame, but I fully understand that between breeders of Eastern Europe we support each other and without knowing me personally, or know the slightest world, the lives that I could offer Virhen, you choose to reject my application .... It's your choice ... But as for me, this is the fate of dogs is paramount, I wish you very sincerely to find a good home for this very pretty bitch .... Good luck also to the placement of your puppies, I know what work is to have youth from 5/6 months ..... still unsold

Molly
Tamational (Expert)
Tamational (Expert)

Post by Molly » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Et surtout MERCI à Nino, d'avoir pris la peine de répondre avec précision à mes légitimes questions, sans chercher à polémiquer ni envenimer la situation .... même si au final, ces informations ne me serviront pas, puisque je ne suis pas acceptée par l 'éleveur, vous avez pris la peine de m'expliquer la situation avec transparence et je vous en suis reconnaissante..... à la base, c'est tout ce que je demandais ...

Désolée d'avoir répondu en Français, sur mes différentes interventions, mais je ne viens quasiment plus sur le Forum et ce soir, je n'ai pas la possibilité , de faire des traductions (qui ne reflètent, de tout façon, jamais correctement, ce que je veux exprimer....)

Bonne continuation .....

---------------------

Thanks to Nino and especially, for taking the time to accurately answer my legitimate questions without trying to argue or inflame the situation .... even if ultimately, this information does not serve me because I'm not accepted by the breeder, you took the trouble to explain the situation with transparency and I am grateful ..... at the base, that's all I was asking ... Sorry I responded in French, on my various interventions, but I am almost more about the Forum and tonight, I do not have the ability to make translations (which reflect, in any way, never properly I want to express ....) Good luck .....

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:21 am

Uh any chance we could talk in english? A lot of people (me included! Don't know it, and trying to use google translate on your phone is a bit of a hassle.
Image Image

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:35 am

Kylievr wrote:Uh any chance we could talk in english? A lot of people (me included! Don't know it, and trying to use google translate on your phone is a bit of a hassle.
(pssst! google translate :mrgreen: i'm heading over there now ;) )

One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:40 am

Yeh it's just a lot of effort to use on your phone (laptop's not working)
Image Image

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:55 am

Kylievr wrote:Yeh it's just a lot of effort to use on your phone (laptop's not working)
Oh i'm sorry, that sucks :( hate been laptopless... (end of life as i know it for me :oops: )

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:30 am

Saxon wrote:and all the males will have certificates of entirety Ive checked myself, no, I mean ive checked the dogs myself and they have all got the neccessary equipment
Do you come with a Certificate too? :lol: :lol:
>> Nino <<

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:46 am

Molly wrote:Et surtout MERCI à Nino, d'avoir pris la peine de répondre avec précision à mes légitimes questions, sans chercher à polémiquer ni envenimer la situation .... même si au final, ces informations ne me serviront pas, puisque je ne suis pas acceptée par l 'éleveur, vous avez pris la peine de m'expliquer la situation avec transparence et je vous en suis reconnaissante..... à la base, c'est tout ce que je demandais ...

Désolée d'avoir répondu en Français, sur mes différentes interventions, mais je ne viens quasiment plus sur le Forum et ce soir, je n'ai pas la possibilité , de faire des traductions (qui ne reflètent, de tout façon, jamais correctement, ce que je veux exprimer....)

Bonne continuation .....

---------------------

Thanks to Nino and especially, for taking the time to accurately answer my legitimate questions without trying to argue or inflame the situation .... even if ultimately, this information does not serve me because I'm not accepted by the breeder, you took the trouble to explain the situation with transparency and I am grateful ..... at the base, that's all I was asking ... Sorry I responded in French, on my various interventions, but I am almost more about the Forum and tonight, I do not have the ability to make translations (which reflect, in any way, never properly I want to express ....) Good luck .....
Google Translate French:

Vous êtes les bienvenus Molly. Chaque fois n'hésitez pas à demander. Il pourrait y avoir eu d'autres là-bas avec les mêmes questions que vous aussi au sujet de la race. Et même si elle n'est pas de toute utilisation à vous maintenant, je pense que peut-être parce qu'un Tamaskan spéciale attend là-bas pour vous. De cette combinaison, après tout beaucoup de chiens se sont retrouvés dans l'élevage des maisons, de sorte que vous seriez peut-être plus de chance avec un autre accouplement, après tout.
Avoir une belle nuit / jour. :)

English:

You are very welcome Molly. Anytime feel free to ask.
There might have been others out there with the same questions as you too about the breed.
And even though it is not of any use to you now, I think that might be because a special Tamaskan is waiting out there for you.
From this combination after all a lot of dogs have ended up in breeding homes, so you might be more lucky with another mating after all.
Have a nice night/day.
>> Nino <<

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:49 am

Thanks for the translations.
Image Image

Rafaela
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Rafaela » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:47 am

there's just an idea spinning in my head.... :lol:

I would kindly ask for your opinion...

We are the proud owners of Blustag Golden Sunset (Mabel) born Jan 29, 2012. Would it be a good idea to have a 2nd Tamaskan in the same age? What would be better: male or female? Mabel is a female. What would change in behaviour of the dogs? It's better different ages for two dogs? What are the pros and cons for two dogs?

Thanks for some helping information/feedback of experienced Tamaskan owners.

Rafaela

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:54 am

I think it would depend on you really, and how much you could handle at once. It would be good company for Mabel :)
Image Image

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:59 am

It would really depend on the personality of either dog... if your dog is dominant then you will need another that is not and could you control a multi sex house with no 'accidents'? If you are equipped to deal with male and female when sexual maturity hits, a male and female are better housed together i do believe... But 2 males are possible if you get personalities that fit together.

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein

Rahne

Post by Rahne » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:12 am

Rafaela wrote:there's just an idea spinning in my head.... :lol:

I would kindly ask for your opinion...

We are the proud owners of Blustag Golden Sunset (Mabel) born Jan 29, 2012. Would it be a good idea to have a 2nd Tamaskan in the same age? What would be better: male or female? Mabel is a female. What would change in behaviour of the dogs? It's better different ages for two dogs? What are the pros and cons for two dogs?

Thanks for some helping information/feedback of experienced Tamaskan owners.

Rafaela
Depends.. do you have enough time to raise two pups? I think it can be a lot of fun and they will be able to play with eachother and keep eachother busy, also it could (but doesn't have to) be easier to leave them alone as they have company then. On the other side it might be more difficult to bond with them so you should do a lot of things (training, walking) with them separately aswell.

I would advice a male, also because Pete describes Vihren as a 'bitch'. They wouldn't make a good breeding pair though so you would need to have one of them neutered (if you have no breeding plans yourself I would advice to neuter Mabel and keep the male intact for possible studding) OR take different precautions to prevent accidents.

Saxon
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Saxon » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:50 am

I only call Vihren a bitch because she is nosy, inquisitive, cheeky, vocal,and knows just how to get round you, just like her mother, but in reality she is a sociable, loving dog who just likes a lot of attention and she lets you know if she is not getting it

Rahne

Post by Rahne » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:50 am

Saxon wrote:I only call Vihren a bitch because she is nosy, inquisitive, cheeky, vocal,and knows just how to get round you, just like her mother, but in reality she is a sociable, loving dog who just likes a lot of attention and she lets you know if she is not getting it
Ahh I see. I thought it was about her behavior towards other dogs.

Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Blustag » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:22 am

This is a perfect example of how things that are said can be misinterpreted. It happens to me all the time :D

frogline
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by frogline » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Hello everybody!

I'm happy to tell you all that Mallyovitsa will come to live with us in our new house soon as possible in July!
When it was official, I was bouncing everywhere, jumping and dancing around the table in my living room, singing,...... Totally crazy! I'm falling in love with Mally and we'll love him from the bottom of our hearts!..... I mean, my husband and I.. Can't speak for the cats...........

Pete, I hope you aren't annoyed (Or worse.. Angry!!!) that I speak about it now!
I'm soooooooo happy and exciting, it was difficult to wait!!!

Lynwae and her perfect English was an amazing help for me!
I would like to thank her!

Thank you so much for having called me toward midnight!
Thank you for your patience and advice!
Thank you for translations!
Thank you for your kindness and your friendship!
Thank you for ALL!

I want to thank Ann and Pete, I feelt their breeder's passion during our mails exchanges and I'm persuaded that I'm going to meet wondereful persons and get an awesome boy!

The only detail which we're going to change is the name which don't sounds in f***ing French's ears and we're going to call him Heyden!

Now? I must keep cool and wait!
And I promises to perfect my English too! :lol:
Sorry for the faults!

Misaya
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Misaya » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Congratulations. That is wonderful news:)
- Fiona -

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. - Ambrose Bierce

Finn1
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Finn1 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Heyden and Ayden ( Saxon Midzor). Lovely. :)

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Thats great news! I'm so happy for you and puppy :D

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein

frogline
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by frogline » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Thank you all!

Yes, after hours of search with my husband, we did jobs this name... By announcing to Lynwae, she said me that Heyden had a brother who named Ayden!
It's a funny coincidence!
:lol:

However, there're few chances that they cross theyself!

nivenj
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by nivenj » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:12 pm

If he is like Ayden you will have just bought your dream dog :-)
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” --Aristotle *

frogline
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by frogline » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:17 pm

nivenj wrote:If he is like Ayden you will have just bought your dream dog :-)
Hi!
You are Ayden's owner!
Great!
Heyden's brother looks like a marvelous dog! I'm going to see them photos on the forum!

frogline
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by frogline » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Wow! Ayden is just gorgeous!
Are they from the same litter or not?

Finn1
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Finn1 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:25 pm

Yes they are brothers and they look identical. Ayden is gorgeous both in looks and temperament. Nivenj will give you all the details. :) :)

frogline
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by frogline » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Have I said how I'm happyyyyyyy?

Finn1
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Finn1 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:38 pm

I think we all get the idea!!! You are very lucky and you must take lots and lots of pictures. Congratulations. :) :)

nivenj
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by nivenj » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Yes, they are brothers. They are virtually identical in looks and if they are the same in nature (i think all the males are), then you will have one great, chilled out, clever doggy :-)
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” --Aristotle *

frogline
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by frogline » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:30 pm

:D :D :D
;)

TParham86
Tamational (Expert)
Tamational (Expert)

Post by TParham86 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Congratulations! :D

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:02 pm

Congratulations frogline :D I am happy for you!

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:31 pm

Congratulations, Saxon pups ate wonderful. I have Saga from the first litter and she is wonderful. I hope your boy is as good, am sure he will be.

Booma
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Booma » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:39 am

That's great news :D
I remember how excited I was when jennie offered me Balto- I danced around the house :)
Image Image

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:36 am

I am so glad another one of these babies has found their forever home :D ... Three more to go.

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Odin x Frigga - 3 pups still available (Update: 15 June)

Post by Sylvaen » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:47 pm

Congratulations!! :D

BTW Pete, someone in Norway is interested so I gave them your contact info. :)
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.