Thor (Blustag Demon)

A place to remember our loved ones who have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge.
juice
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Re: Thor (Blustag Demon)

Post by juice » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:29 am

r.i.p thor. thoughts are with you as i lost my star last july, its so hard not having them close. i hope oneday to be able to scatter her ashes but for now she is on the mantle so i feel she is still with me. big hugs to you x x

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:03 pm

JulieSmith wrote: I still have his ashes in a cupboard and one day I will get the courage to scatter them and set him free, one day :cry:
I understand this completely... It was extremely difficult for my relatives to scatter the ashes of our chow and our nine be-loved chihuahuas in the past but in the end, we all did. It felt more relieving for us knowing that our companions were finally free from all suffering. I still get ghostly visits from my Buddy sometimes (he tends to appear occasionally in the backyard for a few seconds or at least I believe it's him wandering around pranking me to look at an empty space after he disappears). I hope your mighty god of thunder does the same for you even after you set him free. :cry: You might even see his face again at the flash of a lightning ;)

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:13 pm

my girl is in the living room in a nice pine box with a gold plaque on top... i still talk to her :oops:

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Blustag » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:37 am

I know how you feel Julie as Skye's death still lingers in my head and I think of him all the time. I have my caskets in my bedroom and now that I have moved to a permanent place I may just build a little shrine for my dogs in a corner of the garden and put all the
caskets in there. Sadly with having so many dogs I am going to have to go through the losses lots of times and Im dreading it as several of my dogs are now 'getting on'.

susann
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)

Post by susann » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:48 am

I know the feeling too...

I will have the ashes of my beautiful Guinness home in a few days... can't wait to have him back with me again :cry:

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:00 pm

It is one of the downsides of giving your love to a dog (or any other pet) that they have shorter lives then us, but the love they give during their lives, no matter how short makes up for the pain of the loss. The loss of a dog due to accident or illness is harder to bare, but again we still have the memories of the love and joy they gave even if it was not for long enough.