Hunter X Shogun

All topics pertaining to mating and whelping, as well as upcoming / planned litters.
Rahne

Hunter X Shogun

Post by Rahne » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Blustag has a litter planned between Hunter (Saxon Orion at Blustag) and Shogun (Alba O'Shean at Blustag) at the moment and I wouldn't take a pup from that combination even if it was free.

juice
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Re: Hunter X Shogun

Post by juice » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:21 pm

may i ask why you would not have a pup from this mating, hips are supposed to be 0 and a 4 for parents. not getting one just curious as why you wouldn't recomend the pairing.

Ryphen
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Re: Breeders?

Post by Ryphen » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:40 pm

Temperment perhaps?

Rahne

Post by Rahne » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Yes hips are good and I think temperament will be fine too from this combination.

Shogun his grandmother (Blustag Star Dust at Alba) died of epilepsy and his grandfather (Blustag Silver Moon at Moonstone) produced 2 pups that were epileptic (one pts) so first of all I wouldn't have bred from Shogun until his 3rd year at least, just to make sure he isn't epileptic himself. Hunter her grandfather (Blustag Star Burst) is a litter sibling to Star Dust so you are doubling up on that bloodline... in the litter from Star Burst and Star Dust there is at least one other dog that is epileptic. So basically I'm worried about epilepsy in this combination, but I'm sure Lynn knows exactly what she is doing with her 30+ years of experience ;)

juice
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by juice » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:06 pm

thanks. yes i would not have done this either but like you say lynn should know what she's doing with her experience ;) :D . why is she intent on doing these things as it will not benefit her or the breed in the long run. i wish sometimes we hadn't got lexi (with her feeding issue and weight loss atm) but if we hadn't got her i wonder where she would have ended up. however she is a loving sweet pretty girl and we love her to bits :)

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:11 pm

juice wrote:why is she intent on doing these things as it will not benefit her or the breed in the long run.
Well I don't know for sure but I think she's struggling to try and expand on whatever the lines she and Jennie have left after having lost so many breeders and dogs when the transition began, even if it means to breed from offending lines.

The Blus really screwed themselves too far :roll:

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:11 am

Well, besides all that i think it is bad form to mate a dog you are trying to sell... Or they changed their mind about that? It's like he has to "pay his way" while there...
Tiantai wrote:
juice wrote:why is she intent on doing these things as it will not benefit her or the breed in the long run.
Well I don't know for sure but I think she's struggling to try and expand on whatever the lines she and Jennie have left after having lost so many breeders and dogs when the transition began, even if it means to breed from offending lines.

The Blus really screwed themselves too far :roll:
That sounds about right when you think of all the possibilities they have lost... They only have them selves and their own world now (and the people who have just got pups who may possibly breed)...

I'm just concerned about the potential health issues they are knowingly forcing upon future pups... They could end up suffering some years down the line... Like Rahne explained with epilepsy... She must know what she is risking but she is willing to do it anyway? That is pretty sad when she is supposed to have 30+ years experience in breeding...

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:47 am

juice wrote:lynn should know what she's doing with her experience ;) :D
You would think that one that says she has 30 years of experience wouldn't have as many accidents as this person.. I have never heard of reputible breeders with just half that time of experience that has had more than a couple of accidents if any through their career.. :?

I have to agree with Rahne - I wouldn't have done that mating, and I wouldn't want a pup from it if it was even free..
Too big of a risk that isn't really necessary..
However it's not really the first time she does a breeding that shouldn't have been done is it..

Sometimes I ask myself how much her and Jennie actually knows, just for my little experience and research of my own I have sometimes been sitting and thinking what they are saying is wrong and that they ought to know such things when proclaiming they have that much experience.. It seems to me like they only care about results not why and when they will get those results, or why they don't get them... yeah

And why are you trying to sell a dog while you are using him as stud again and again? He has shown he's a producer so it's not like any other breeding is necessary..
>> Nino <<

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Rahne wrote:Yes hips are good and I think temperament will be fine too from this combination.

Shogun his grandmother (Blustag Star Dust at Alba) died of epilepsy and his grandfather (Blustag Silver Moon at Moonstone) produced 2 pups that were epileptic (one pts) so first of all I wouldn't have bred from Shogun until his 3rd year at least, just to make sure he isn't epileptic himself. Hunter her grandfather (Blustag Star Burst) is a litter sibling to Star Dust so you are doubling up on that bloodline... in the litter from Star Burst and Star Dust there is at least one other dog that is epileptic. So basically I'm worried about epilepsy in this combination, but I'm sure Lynn knows exactly what she is doing with her 30+ years of experience ;)
I was very surprised (and a bit disappointed) to hear about the upcoming Hunter x Shogun litter... I think the risk of producing epileptic pups is just so high from crossing those affected (carrier) bloodlines. :(

It is better that the new owners are fully aware of all the risks so they can make an informed decision. I am also interested in this litter, from a personal perspective, as I own Zora (Hunter's sister) so I must think very carefully about future matings to avoid such risky combinations. Sadly, there might always be a slight risk (considering the Tamaskan bloodlines) but the main thing is working to minimize those risks as much as possible by not crossing particular bloodlines.
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:51 am

Sylvaen wrote: I was very surprised (and a bit disappointed) to hear about the upcoming Hunter x Shogun litter... I think the risk of producing epileptic pups is just so high from crossing those affected (carrier) bloodlines. :(

It is better that the new owners are fully aware of all the risks so they can make an informed decision.
Sadly I don't know how any of you guys could approach the owners about this. I don't dare because from my understanding some people I know (not listing names) are still following Lynn and for me to suddenly go up and contact them about the various issues everyone's already mentioned in the lines might accidentally make me look evil. While I no longer support the Blus, I don't want the people who have already put their deposit into them into thinking that I'm just trying to step on them like some hellbent maniac trying to sabotage their goal of owning a wolf-like mutt. I stayed out of that part even though I'm mentioning it now.

Shadowgate
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Shadowgate » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:27 am

It's been my experience that kind of helping will usually put one in a "bad guy" roll in at least some if the peoples minds (sadly)
Cher Mundy
ShadowGate Farm
www.shadowgatefarm.ca

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:06 pm

Shadowgate wrote:It's been my experience that kind of helping will usually put one in a "bad guy" roll in at least some if the peoples minds (sadly)
Yeah..
The only thing I would do myself is to say that I am willing to help, but then give people the possibility to come to me..
>> Nino <<

Hawthorne
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Hawthorne » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:54 pm

I don't think it's my business to go around warning potential future owners of puppies from anyone else's kennel except my own. It's bad karma, bad business, and bad ethics.
Tracy Graziano
http://www.hawthornetamaskan.com

bark as if no one can hear you
catch the ball on the fly
lick like there's no end to kissing
sleep on a sofa nearby
jump like the sky is the limit
sit by the fire with friends
stay with the ones who love you
run like the road never ends

arianwenarie
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by arianwenarie » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Hawthorne wrote:I don't think it's my business to go around warning potential future owners of puppies from anyone else's kennel except my own. It's bad karma, bad business, and bad ethics.
Agreed. It's also the potential future owner's responsibility to research the background of their future pup(s) prior to purchase. If you aren't satisfied with the information and resources your breeder of choice can/will provide, then personally, I'd go elsewhere...unless you're adamant about that particular pairing/line and can find reliable info on your own. :?

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:29 pm

Hawthorne wrote:I don't think it's my business to go around warning potential future owners of puppies from anyone else's kennel except my own. It's bad karma, bad business, and bad ethics.
hehe true... though, I wasn't suggesting that we track down the prospective / potential future owners or anything like that! ;)
Just that the info is here on the forum and we are discussing it in the open... this information isn't too difficult to find for anyone that is so inclined. I also don't support 'bad mouthing' other breeders; however, there are certain situations when it is important to present the honest facts (either in public or to a few other individuals, in private) if those particular scenarios could have a negative influence on the breed as a whole, or on the TDR, etc... especially if there are dogs that are suffering as a result. It's not always so black-and-white but, generally speaking, I agree with you.

Jamille
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Jamille » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:16 pm

Wow.... :shock: This thread got a little off topic here :lol:

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Jamille wrote:Wow.... :shock: This thread got a little off topic here :lol:
That happens :lol: ;)
>> Nino <<

ForumAdmin
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by ForumAdmin » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:07 pm

Please note: I split this topic from the original thread (about breeders) because it was going so far off-topic.
We can continue the discussion about the Hunter X Shogun litter here.
Serving the International Tamaskan community
www.Tamaskan-Register.com

Hawthorne
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Hawthorne » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:39 pm

Sylvaen wrote:
hehe true... though, I wasn't suggesting that we track down the prospective / potential future owners or anything like that! ;)
Just that the info is here on the forum and we are discussing it in the open... this information isn't too difficult to find for anyone that is so inclined. I also don't support 'bad mouthing' other breeders; however, there are certain situations when it is important to present the honest facts (either in public or to a few other individuals, in private) if those particular scenarios could have a negative influence on the breed as a whole, or on the TDR, etc... especially if there are dogs that are suffering as a result. It's not always so black-and-white but, generally speaking, I agree with you.
I didn't think you would. It was more of a blanket statement for some of our more overzealous forum members. ;)
Tracy Graziano
http://www.hawthornetamaskan.com

bark as if no one can hear you
catch the ball on the fly
lick like there's no end to kissing
sleep on a sofa nearby
jump like the sky is the limit
sit by the fire with friends
stay with the ones who love you
run like the road never ends

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Hawthorne wrote:
Sylvaen wrote:
I didn't think you would. It was more of a blanket statement for some of our more overzealous forum members. ;)
;)

I've had my own set of moral dilemmas lately, though I won't go into too much detail in public: torn between friendship / loyalty... and wanting to do the right thing to help dogs in need (that were being neglected) - in the end, the dogs come first so I had to put my foot down to say: enough is enough.

Eventide
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Eventide » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Sylvaen wrote: I've had my own set of moral dilemmas lately, though I won't go into too much detail in public: torn between friendship / loyalty... and wanting to do the right thing to help dogs in need (that were being neglected) - in the end, the dogs come first so I had to put my foot down to say: enough is enough.
Well, when it comes to "moral" dilemmas, we shouldn't think them through too much :? just do the first thing that your heart tell you, and you can't go wrong. Hope everything has been favorably resolved for you. :)

Rahne

Post by Rahne » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Shogunxhunter.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Thanks Rahne! :D

Just for a little mathematical exercise (to dust the cobwebs out of my brain)...

Assuming autosomal recessive inheritance of epilepsy:
clear x clear = 100% clear
clear x carrier = 50% clear / 50% carrier
clear x sufferer = 100% carrier
carrier x carrier = 25% clear / 50% carrier / 25% sufferer
carrier x sufferer = 50% carrier, 50% sufferer
sufferer x sufferer = 100% sufferer

Based on the pedigree for the Hunter x Shogun litter, using genetic inheritance and mathematical probability:

3rd Generation (Grandparent):

Moonstone Make Me Pure at Alba = 50% probability of being epilepsy carrier
Alba Stenkil = 100% probability of being epilepsy carrier

A) IF Moonstone Make Me Pure at Alba = clear AND Alba Stenkil = carrier THEN Alba O'Shean = 50% clear / 50% carrier
B) IF Moonstone Make Me Pure at Alba = carrier AND Alba Stenkil = carrier THEN Alba O'Shean = 25% clear / 50% carrier / 25% sufferer

Blustag Desert Orchid at Saxon = 50% probability of being epilepsy carrier
Blustag Atlin at Saxon = 50% probability of being epilepsy carrier

C) IF Blustag Desert Orchid at Saxon = clear AND Blustag Atlin at Saxon = clear THEN Saxon Orion at Blustag = 100% clear
D) IF Blustag Desert Orchid at Saxon = clear AND Blustag Atlin at Saxon = carrier THEN Saxon Orion at Blustag = 50% clear / 50% carrier
E) IF Blustag Desert Orchid at Saxon = carrier AND Blustag Atlin at Saxon = clear THEN Saxon Orion at Blustag = 50% clear / 50% carrier
F) IF Blustag Desert Orchid at Saxon = carrier AND Blustag Atlin at Saxon = carrier THEN Saxon Orion at Blustag = 25% clear / 50% carrier / 25% sufferer

2nd Generation (Parent):

A) Alba O'Shean = 50% clear / 50% carrier
B) Alba O'Shean = 25% clear / 50% carrier / 25% sufferer

C) Saxon Orion at Blustag = 100% clear
D) Saxon Orion at Blustag = 50% clear / 50% carrier
E) Saxon Orion at Blustag = 50% clear / 50% carrier
F) Saxon Orion at Blustag = 25% clear / 50% carrier / 25% sufferer

1st Generation (Offspring):

IF A = clear AND C = clear THEN offspring = 100% clear
IF A = carrier AND C = clear THEN offspring = 50% clear / 50% carrier
TOTAL average probability = 75% clear / 25% carrier

IF A = clear AND D = clear THEN offspring = 100% clear
IF A = clear AND D = carrier THEN offspring = 50% clear / 50% carrier
IF A = carrier AND D = clear THEN offspring = 50% clear / 50% carrier
IF A = carrier AND D = carrier THEN offspring = 25% clear / 50% carrier / 25% sufferer
TOTAL average probability = 56.25% clear / 37.5% carrier / 6.25% sufferer

A + E = A + D
TOTAL average probability = 56.25% clear / 37.5% carrier / 6.25% sufferer

IF A = clear AND F = clear THEN offspring = 100% clear
IF A = clear AND F = carrier THEN offspring = 50% clear / 50% carrier
IF A = clear AND F = sufferer THEN offspring = 100% carrier
IF A = carrier AND F = clear THEN offspring = 50% clear / 50% carrier
IF A = carrier AND F = carrier THEN offspring = 25% clear / 50% carrier / 25% sufferer
IF A = carrier AND F = sufferer THEN offspring = 50% carrier, 50% sufferer
TOTAL average probability = 37.5% clear / 50% carrier / 12.5% sufferer

IF B = clear AND C = clear THEN offspring = 100% clear
IF B = carrier AND C = clear THEN offspring = 50% clear / 50% carrier
IF B = sufferer AND C = clear THEN offspring = 100% carrier
TOTAL average probability = 50% clear / 50% carrier

B + D = A + F

B + E = B + D (= A + F)

IF B = clear AND F = clear THEN offspring = 100% clear
IF B = carrier AND F = clear THEN offspring = 50% clear / 50% carrier
IF B = sufferer AND F = clear THEN offspring = 100% carrier
IF B = clear AND F = carrier THEN offspring = 50% clear / 50% carrier
IF B = carrier AND F = carrier THEN offspring = 25% clear / 50% carrier / 25% sufferer
IF B = sufferer AND F = carrier THEN offspring = 50% carrier, 50% sufferer
IF B = clear AND F = sufferer THEN offspring = 100% carrier
IF B = carrier AND F = sufferer THEN offspring = 50% carrier, 50% sufferer
IF B = sufferer AND F = sufferer THEN offspring = 100% sufferer
TOTAL average probability = 25% clear / 50% carrier / 25% sufferer

GRAND TOTAL: Average probability = 46.875% clear / 43.75% carrier / 9.375% sufferer
Basically, around 10% of these puppies will have epilepsy (or 1 puppy in a litter of ten puppies)
Of course, this is just the average calculation - it could be a much higher risk or a much lower risk depending on probability factors of genetic inheritance. Keep in mind, epilepsy might also NOT be based on autosomal recessive inheritance; however, for now, it's the best theory we have...

BTW: please correct me if I'm wrong, or if you come to a different calculation! :)

AZDehlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by AZDehlin » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:58 am

Impressive Debby, you lost me half way through that... Seeing as Hunter and all her siblings, as well as Shogun are still very young is there amy chance they could be sufferers and haven't shown signs? Do we know any of Shoguns siblings?

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:44 am

I'm only human though so prone to mistakes / typos / etc - there could very well be some accidental errors in my work... it would be much better to use a software program to do the calculations, such as:
http://www.perinatology.com/calculators ... inberg.htm

EDIT: just found this calculator, which might prove handy...
http://www.stca.biz/index.php?option=co ... cle&id=372
I'll play around with it a bit tomorrow and, if it's good, maybe we could implement it in the "matchmaker" source code (to calculate risk of inheriting known genetic disorders)
AZDehlin wrote:Seeing as Hunter and all her siblings, as well as Shogun are still very young is there amy chance they could be sufferers and haven't shown signs?
Yes, it is always a possibility (though they more likely to be carriers than actual sufferers, but you never know) - the best we can do is guess the probability as depicted in the calculations: expect the worst and hope for the best.
AZDehlin wrote:Do we know any of Shoguns siblings?
Dylan is out of Odin (Moonstone Make Me Pure at Alba) X Asher (Alba Stenkil) so he is Shogun's full brother (from a more recent litter)
http://www.tamaskan-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1458

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:22 am

Ouch, while I already understood the pedigree, my head hurts looking at all that calculations from Debby. Brings me back to my Grade 11 Biology days where I got 58% on a test because of the punnet square questions with calculation problems similar to all this. X__X

As for the litter, I really hope that the epilepsy doesn't get passed down but as for the monorchism... that I am worried and I know some of you are also as well. For now we can only hope for the best.

Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Nino » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Debby Look up the EPI-Pedigree used with the Finnish spitz.. I don't have the linnk here but you can google "EPI-Pedigree Epilepsy" and I'm pretty sure it comes up then..
>> Nino <<

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:26 pm

Very good math! That said....very frightening math...
GRAND TOTAL: Average probability = 46.875% clear / 43.75% carrier / 9.375% sufferer
Basically, around 10% of these puppies will have epilepsy (or 1 puppy in a litter of ten puppies)
Of course, this is just the average calculation - it could be a much higher risk or a much lower risk depending on probability factors of genetic inheritance. Keep in mind, epilepsy might also NOT be based on autosomal recessive inheritance; however, for now, it's the best theory we have...
That's much to high of a risk to be allowing this :( I've seen the horrifying seizures and the costly bills behind epilepsy and I, for one, wouldn't risk this :(
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:39 pm

Katlin wrote: That's much to high of a risk to be allowing this :( I've seen the horrifying seizures and the costly bills behind epilepsy and I, for one, wouldn't risk this :(

Yeah, well if you are all about the money you tend to not be that bothered about the aftermath :(

I'm sorry but anyone who knowingly risks the health of future pups and the heartache of future owners infuriates me :evil: it's always the animals who end up suffering because of human greed.
I'm betting she won't tell the future owners of the risk either and if an owner says they have an effected pup, she will tell them to keep quiet "for the good of the breed" and ridicule, belittle and degrade anyone who posts it publicly... ( <--- let it be known it's my own personal opinion, she may well do... or i hope she will...).

I don't have anything to worry about with Sam tho... right? :? (Debby's maths confused me half way through and i got lost :oops: ...)

One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:14 pm

So much for cleansing the lines of epilepsy as she claims on her old website. :roll: I don't even believe some of the stuff on that website anymore.

Instead of ranting, I'll post the screenshot for those new on the forum to see and let them come up with their own decision of what they want to believe in though I personally think Debby's mathematics and Rahne's screenshot above should be more than enough to allude that something is not right about Lynn's breeding choice.

Source: http://tamaskan-dog.com/UK/websites.htm

Just to clarify, the Blus are no longer part of the TDR (at least I no longer see them as being part of it). The remaining TDR breeders are being careful of their breeding lines.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:18 am

Are these belonging to the Hunter/Shogun litter? (4 weeks old)

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/ ... ppies.html

In one respect, i hope they are not... I mean, the thought of Sam's nieces and nephews on pre-loved makes me sad (just the name 'pre-loved makes me think of "was once loved but is not loved no longer and needs to be gotten rid of")... But in another respect, i hope they are because then they will get the right socialization they need and stand a chance of staying in their forever home nlike her past litters...

Wondering why she has taken a significant dive in profit tho... £850 for a Tamaskan pup? What happened to her infamous waiting list (because breeding without homes for the pups is sensible :roll: )...

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein

Lynwae
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Lynwae » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:02 am

Hunter had her pups form Shogun.
Lynn said :
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:44 pm Post subject: HUNTER/SHOGUN
A little late posting but Hunter had her puppies to Shogun. They are
gorgeous and I will post pictures soon. Hunter has a hip score of zero
which is fantastic and Shogun is a 4 which is also brilliant. One of these
puppies is off to Norway...where else :D

Tatzel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tatzel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:13 pm

It's incredibly upsetting that Lynn keeps breeding sick dogs or at least carriers with one another which only results in offspring which might be sufferers.

Happy this is surfacing now before I decided to actually go with a Blustag pup.
Can't get over it how she critizised RPK for the way he breeds when she's only really not that much better, heh.

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Tatzel wrote: Happy this is surfacing now before I decided to actually go with a Blustag pup.
Can't get over it how she critizised RPK for the way he breeds when she's only really not that much better, heh.
In the past some people have told me about how they suspected Lynn and Jennie of keeping countless secrets including one conversation I had with one of the mods but at the time I was on the neutral line because I did not know nor care who was right and who was wrong. But after Debby woke me up with the new infos and the Blus (not surprisingly this time) splintered off and created their own forum I have since then turned my back on them. It's unforgivable :evil: though I still get along with Jennie to some levels but I definitely don't trust her or her mother in the Tamaskan world anymore. Ironic how some of the stuff that Windy (Tuuli) said which I once took with salt turned out to be correct. :oops:

On a side note, I don't really think it's appropriate to compare Blustag with RPK however. While I do understand and share the frustrations many of you feel having been deceived by Lynn, having known her for the last three years I do hold some levels of respect for her. She did broaden my view about responsible breeding and the importance of health testing (again, ironic) keeping in touch with every new owner wherever the pups go and I can see that she does seem to care about where she sends her dogs off to. Lynn does not focus merely on the money and she had taught me a lot of good stuff before she took off. I enjoyed those emails she sent me about how to train a dog to pull a wheel-sled and the precautions when on the race. She is a professional in that field and I do admittedly admire those talents. Everything else however including some of her nasty private messages she sent to me in the past, I've thrown them out the window. I won't be surprise if more problems happen down the line for her as I am no longer following in her path. My roadway is now with Debby, Rahne, Line, John & Tina, Amit, Katelyn, Kirsten & Karsten, as well as with Tuuli.

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:34 pm

Lynwae wrote:Hunter had her pups form Shogun.
Lynn said :
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:44 pm Post subject: HUNTER/SHOGUN
A little late posting but Hunter had her puppies to Shogun. They are
gorgeous and I will post pictures soon. Hunter has a hip score of zero
which is fantastic and Shogun is a 4 which is also brilliant. One of these
puppies is off to Norway...where else :D

I must have missed that :oops: thank you :D ... I have been looking (quick scan, been not registered i can't see that much) to see if she has anything to 'warn' (excuse me while i lol) potential victims... errr, ... i mean, customers about with the new pedigrees and such...
Tatzel wrote:It's incredibly upsetting that Lynn keeps breeding sick dogs or at least carriers with one another which only results in offspring which might be sufferers.

Happy this is surfacing now before I decided to actually go with a Blustag pup.

Yes, i do think i had a lucky escape not getting Lynx (Jodie/jackal/dingo mating :roll: ) at the last minute as upsetting as it was then, it could have the potential to be even more upsetting some years down the line :( ... I will however, always have a soft spot for Lynx :) ...

~ Cherokee Proverb

~ Albert Einstein