A TDR Hater

All off-topic discussions; a place to discuss anything and everything!
aerowrx
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

A TDR Hater

Post by aerowrx » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:24 am

I stumbled upon this website while researching Tamaskans.

http://www.tamaskandogregister.com/blog.html

Seems this dude really has it in for the TDR. Any idea who this is and why he's so angry that he would make a website called "www.tamaskandogregister.com?"

Tatzel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Re: A TDR Hater

Post by Tatzel » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:52 am

By the looks of it and since it's more hate towards Tarheel I'm guessing it's Kevin (Right Puppy Kennel) again, since Tarheel's his direct competition when it comes to selling Tams, too.

He also has a history of creating websites similar to names of the official ones/kennels to draw in clueless people and smear the good breeders.

This man is so pathetic, I can't even.

Edit;
Seeing this blog entry:
http://www.tamaskandogregister.com/blog.html

It's no longer a guess, I am now 100% certain that this is Kevin again. Why is he still even trying hahaha. Kevin, you lost. Play dead and roll over already.

Katlin
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Katlin » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:37 am

Lol no this isn't Kevin. This is actually one of the British Tamaskan Club former members who's a bit...silly... with how he deals with things. He TRIED to blame it on Kevin, even registering under HIS name but he speaks like a british person with british phrases. He hasn't posted in a long time which is good.
Polarose Tamaskan
Polardog Outfitters
Owner of Sierra Kaweah RN RI TDI TRN TTDN CRN-MCL @ Polarose

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Yes, unfortunately this was a former ITF forum member (and moderator) who left to create his own forum and club because he was not happy with the way things were being run... and then, while impersonating Kevin of RPK, he created various online anti-TDR hate pages. Kind of sad really, but at least now he seems to have found peace and isn't active anymore.
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Tiantai
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Tiantai » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:30 pm

You can also tell by the spellings of some words on there such as "organisation" and "favour" which are clearly European style spellings which shows that it is definitely NOT made by RPK.

Organization = North American spelling
Favor = US spellings (Canadian spelling is still the same with the "u" in it)

Not to mention the last name of the puppymiller whom the hater tried to blame it on was spelled wrong when some folks here checked. Now how the world could someone misspell their own name?

Ironically enough, Kevin once impersonated a UK Czechoslovakian vlcak breeder name Ronnie Winder in order to attack the TDR but on his smear site but he wrote rumour in the American spelling form (rumor) and much of the writing styles on that site looked more American than European.

Tatzel
Tamtastic (Apprentice)
Tamtastic (Apprentice)

Post by Tatzel » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:47 pm

Oh, my bad, then!
Any way though to pull that site down? It doesn't contribute to anything other than badmouthing the Tamaskans and their breeders.

Edit: Also if it really was the british former club member I find it incredibly sad that he takes sides for Kevin just to smear the TDR - what sort of person sides with a puppy miller, whatever the reasons may be? Shame on them.

Whispyr
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Whispyr » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:53 am

Tiantai wrote:You can also tell by the spellings of some words on there such as "organisation" and "favour" which are clearly European style spellings which shows that it is definitely NOT made by RPK.

Organization = North American spelling
Favor = US spellings (Canadian spelling is still the same with the "u" in it)

More of a distinction here on spelling is that commonwealth countries still spell it with a u, while the US and some others do not. So Canada, and Australia are both still commonwealth =) Long live the Queen! :P

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:30 am

Although I am British, I prefer North American spelling... but I also use the metric system. Best of both worlds. ;)
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.