BLUSTAG & BLUFAWN (new address)

All off-topic discussions; a place to discuss anything and everything!
Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

BLUSTAG & BLUFAWN (new address)

Post by Blustag » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Most of you will know now that we have moved house. If anyone wants the new address please PM or email me at arcticbreeds@yahoo.co.uk
We will also have a new phone number but as yet it hasn't been installed. Also waiting for internet access.
We will be welcoming anyone interested in meeting the dogs from the end of July onwards.

RoyAM
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Re: BLUSTAG & BLUFAWN (new address)

Post by RoyAM » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:33 am

Wishing to both all the very best in your new home, hope all the Tamaskan's, Malamutes and puppies settle in well

think of all that space to roam,

best wishes
Roy.

MelB
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by MelB » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:23 am

Lynn is still awaiting the internet & phone connections. Keeps being let down by BT. Hopefully connected by the weekend.
Spoke to Lynn last night to arrange picking up new puppy.

Gaby
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Gaby » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:26 am

I saw Lynn and Jennie the 3th of july, but they are very buisy I believe. They have still no connection to the phone or the internet in their new house, that's why she isn't online much. I hope she won't mind that I'm writing this. ;)

blufawn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by blufawn » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:23 pm

We finally have internet, please be patient while we catch up on emails and forum posts :D
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Blustag » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Hi everyone, It seems like forever since I was on here. Just been connected at long last and many apologies to everyone who has been waiting for answers to their emails. Also apologies for all the people who have booked puppies from me. Jenny will be busy posting puppy pics tonight and tomorrow for everyone to see as it would take forever to send them out to everyone. I am going to be very busy catching up with my mails so please be patient but feel free now to mail me and I hope to get replies out within 24 hours.

I doubt that I will be able to catch up on the forum here for quite some time so please bear with me. It has been really nice though living in the middle of nowhere with no phone nor internet lol... Peace at last lol.. BUT, great to be back online.

Just to let you all know that Jenny and I had a great time at the first European Show. It was very well attended and the sun shone throughout the day. Many many many thanks to Karsten and Kirsten for putting on a brilliant day looking after everyone including us. I hope that next year there will be even more people attending and we can take even more dogs over. This year we took just the two to show everyone. Tumanra and Skye. Jackal has already been over so we thought we would take an example of the black/grey and wolf/grey.

Speak to you all soon. Lynn (Blustag)

Misaya
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Misaya » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Good to have you and Jennie back online :)
- Fiona -

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. - Ambrose Bierce

Rahne

Post by Rahne » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:29 pm

Yeah, nice to have you back online :D

Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Blustag » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Thanks, nice to be back but its a devil of a job ploughing through all the posts to catch up lol... We got our new phone line connected a couple of days ago and today it went down again damn it!! dont know how long it will take for them to fix it again! I guess thats what country life is all about lol..

KSKeneally
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Blustag

Post by KSKeneally » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Hi Lynn - I am hoping I can get in touch with you on here. Since paying for one of the females from your current litter the other day, I have not been able to reach you. I tried writing you a few times via email and also tried looking up your website. It looks like your website is down also, so I am wondering if you have received any of my emails. Please let me know if you get this, I am anxious to hear from you as we are planning my upcoming vacation around getting the new pup! Thanks,
Sean K.

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Sylvaen » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Lynn & Jennie (Blustag & Blufawn) have been "snowed in" for the past few days and they keep losing electricity / internet connection due to the snow storms. I think they'll be back online soon though. :)
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Blustag » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Yes we have been in a crisis situation here but things have improved today. We were snowed in for 8 days and just got out now fortunately as food running rather low. Electric back up and have been trying to catch up with everyone's mails today. Sorry for any inconvenience ;)