Dogs Today - July 2009

A place to share magazine articles, adverts, films, TV-shows, and music videos that feature Tamaskan Dogs!
claireyclaire
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Dogs Today - July 2009

Post by claireyclaire » Sun May 16, 2010 9:34 am

Tamaskan Article in Dogs Today
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“You can take the dog out of the Wolf Pack, But you can't take the Wolf Pack out of the dog"

Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: Dogs Today - July 2009

Post by Blustag » Sun May 16, 2010 10:28 am

Thanks for posting Claire. As soon as I can I will upload lots more. We are up to our eyes right now with the pups due and our house move coming up so as soon as it is all over I can concentrate again on our new forum.

Does anyone else get Dog's Today. My subscripiton has run out and I havnt renewed it as moving house. There is a chap in there who does an article every month in it and he is wanting to get a Tamaskan and he said that he will write about it in each issue starting now with how he came by the breed and how he is waiting to get one. I dont want to say who it is right now but if any of you see anything written in there then please let me know. He is a very well known journalist who writes for many newspapers and he is coming to meet us all at our forthcoming show. Cheers.