phoenix and nico

A place to share photos of your other pets: dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, horses, reptiles, etc.
TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

phoenix and nico

Post by TerriHolt » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:45 pm

this is nico, my maine coon

and this is my ragdoll phoenix

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein

Sylvaen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Re: phoenix and nico

Post by Sylvaen » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:55 pm

very cute cats!! :D
The future lies before you, like a path of pure white snow...
Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Valravn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Valravn » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:57 pm

Cute. How does your cat like the wings? :D

RoyAM
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by RoyAM » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Sure would'nt want to mess with nico (I take it nico is the "wild one") top pic

the eyes and whole face says "dont mess with me"

nice, ive never been a cat person but i think that cat may change my mind, I like it

would love to see more photo's if you have some available

HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by HiTenshi16 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Lovely cats, Nico makes me think lion, Phoenix looks cute with the wings ;)

JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by JulieSmith » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:59 pm

I had never heard of Maine Coons until recently when a friend said she would love one, then I discovered another friend had a couple. If I was going to get a cat I would look at a Maine Coon, Nico looks so impressive.

wicca1
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by wicca1 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:35 pm

very cute cats :D .

RoyAM
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by RoyAM » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:28 am

help?

are maine coon cats "outdoor cats" i.e. do they run wild and return home for feeding or are they house cats

Dallas
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Dallas » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:33 pm

wow :shock: nico looks like he could eat mine :lol:
how much does he weigh?
Men who consistently leave the toilet seat up secretly want women to get up to go the bathroom in the middle of the night and fall in

muensterland
Tamabulous (Promoter)
Tamabulous (Promoter)

Post by muensterland » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:56 pm

Lovely cats :)
best wishes from Kirsten and Karsten
http://www.tamaskan-vom-muensterland.de

Hanna
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by Hanna » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:07 pm

RoyAM wrote:help?

are maine coon cats "outdoor cats" i.e. do they run wild and return home for feeding or are they house cats
With that amazing water-resistant coat they can be both. I have a norwegian forest cat and they are similar, we take him on leashed walks because he's very high energy for a cat. People tend to keep purebred cats indoors more, especially since indoor cats live about 10 years longer.

Your cats are lovely. I've never seen a cat tolerate a costume like Phoenix before. :D

Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by Blustag » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:00 pm

Im not a cat person but those cats look amazing. Having said that I have owned in the past Burmese, Siamese, Chinchilla and moggy lol... :lol: I know I have sold pups in the past to several people with the Maine Coon and Ragdoll cats.

TerriHolt
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)

Post by TerriHolt » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Chiarosa wrote:Cute. How does your cat like the wings? :D
he walked round in them for ages... i only had to take them off cuz he couldn't fit in his litter box. it was a halloween pic, took him to the door to " scare" the kids :lol:
RoyAM wrote:Sure would'nt want to mess with nico (I take it nico is the "wild one") top pic

the eyes and whole face says "dont mess with me"

nice, ive never been a cat person but i think that cat may change my mind, I like it

would love to see more photo's if you have some available
nico is the softer one (i think it's the eye shape that makes him look mean... that and he just woke up lol )... he gives kisses when u make kissy noises :lol: (air kisses, i know what he does with his tongue :lol: ). so people can be turned into "cat people" then? :lol: i'll need to kake some more pics... they all went with the broken hard drive :cry: .

mine is an indoor cat due to they value of them. they can be out door cats if you are happy to let them out but i didn't even let my ginger tom out untill his later years (didn't want no one to pinch him either).
Hanna wrote:

With that amazing water-resistant coat they can be both. I have a norwegian forest cat and they are similar, we take him on leashed walks because he's very high energy for a cat. People tend to keep purebred cats indoors more, especially since indoor cats live about 10 years longer.

Your cats are lovely. I've never seen a cat tolerate a costume like Phoenix before. :D
they are both softies but i can only dress phoenix up :D , he also likes going for walkies... he grew up with my gsd, i don't think he knows he is a cat. he gets excited when i get his lead out and goes in circles meow'ing at me. when people knock on the door, he runs to the door meowing as well... he just seems more dog than cat :lol:

i know a lot of non cat people who love nico lol, a friend told me that she wasn't a cat person cuz they are users and no one can ever really own a cat.
too true :lol: . if you have an unhappy outdoor cat, it will leave home and find somewhere he/she be happy. but thats what drew me to them, it made me feel good that i let my cat out and he chose to come back home to me and love me as much as i loved him (i could have done without the "gifts" tho, made my mums garden lumpy burrying them).

now "nebelung's" are freaky cats... but i want one :mrgreen: . distant future wish list :lol:

There’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness and truth.

The wolf that wins? The one you feed!

~ Cherokee Proverb

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... I'm not sure about the former.

~ Albert Einstein