TAMASKAN XMAS CARDS!

A place to share photos of your Tamaskan Dogs: puppies, adults, etc.
Nahani
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

TAMASKAN XMAS CARDS!

Post by Nahani » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:13 am

Hi Everyone!

We have begun to collect photos for Xmas Cards for this year, so if you have any good quality winter photos of your Tamaskans (frolicking in the snow, etc) we would love to see them and possibly use them for a set of cards that we would sell in aid of the Tamaskan Rescue fund! We are also accepting creative winter / Tamaskan-themed artwork, including graphic work and edited photographs.

Please submit your own original (non-copyrighted) work / photos in this thread. The deadline for entries is midnight on Sunday 25th November 2012 as we want to get the Xmas cards produced and sent out ASAP, in time for Xmas!

Thanks and can't wait to see your pics! :)

Rahne

Re: !!!!! Tamaskan Xmas Cards !!!!!

Post by Rahne » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:22 am

We would like to have original large size photos / graphic work (without watermark or copyright).

Eventide
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Eventide » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Oh wow, I remember seeing, sometime this past summer, a post from someone who sent a picture in response to people complaining about the heat. The picture was one of the best I have seen. It showed a Tamaskan sitting on a front stone porch with snow all around and it was snowing at the time as well. Can't remember who sent it or even the dog's name but I loved that picture. I don't think it came from the States though, probably somewhere in Europe. I'll try to find it, was such a beautiful dog and winter setting.

Ryphen
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Post by Ryphen » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:18 am

Makes me wish we had gotten some snow last year. Was one of the warmest winters ever. Only good thing about it was the lack of having to shovel the driveway. xD

Nahani
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Re: TAMASKAN XMAS CARDS!

Post by Nahani » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Hi all,

Make sure you all take photo's this winter that we can use next year for the Xmas cards, we will have more time to create them and get them posted out to you for Xmas then!

If you had any that you would like to still use for the 2013 Calendar, post them today and we will get them made asap!

Link here for calender thread:

http://www.tamaskan-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=3692

Or email them to nahani@live.co.uk or PM them to the Tamaskan Rescue page....Thank You!!!!