All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments here)

A place to share photos of your Tamaskan Dogs: puppies, adults, etc.
wen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1431
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm
Location: France

All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments here)

Post by wen » Fri May 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Here are the comments for this page, only dedicated to pictures:
http://www.tamaskan-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1606
"Mieux vivre avec votre chien"
Aide à l'éducation canine et réflexion sur les chiens dits "dangereux"

wen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1431
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm
Location: France

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by wen » Fri May 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Thanks Rahne for the participation, you made a excellent openning ;)
Coud you eventually add a picture where we see her complettely, I mean, "on feet" ? (by editing your post).
"Mieux vivre avec votre chien"
Aide à l'éducation canine et réflexion sur les chiens dits "dangereux"

User avatar
Gaby
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1205
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 1:08 am
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Gaby » Fri May 13, 2011 9:57 pm

I posted a picture of Mila too! Nice idea for a thread! :D I posted a second "moving" photo, is that okay or do you rather like them standing still? I can change it off course! Can't wait to see all the other Tams.

wen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1431
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm
Location: France

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by wen » Fri May 13, 2011 9:57 pm

it's perfect !
thanks Gaby !
If we could keep it free from comments, it would be such a great gallery ;)
"Mieux vivre avec votre chien"
Aide à l'éducation canine et réflexion sur les chiens dits "dangereux"

Rahne

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Rahne » Fri May 13, 2011 9:58 pm

wen wrote:Thanks Rahne for the participation, you made a excellent openning ;)
Coud you eventually add a picture where we see her complettely, I mean, "on feet" ? (by editing your post).
Yes, will do :)

wen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1431
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm
Location: France

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by wen » Fri May 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Rahne wrote:
wen wrote:Thanks Rahne for the participation, you made a excellent openning ;)
Coud you eventually add a picture where we see her complettely, I mean, "on feet" ? (by editing your post).
Yes, will do :)
great ;)

seeing konah and mila like that, they seem to have the same facial mask, don't you think ? ;)
"Mieux vivre avec votre chien"
Aide à l'éducation canine et réflexion sur les chiens dits "dangereux"

User avatar
Gaby
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1205
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 1:08 am
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Gaby » Fri May 13, 2011 10:09 pm

wen wrote: seeing konah and mila like that, they seem to have the same facial mask, don't you think ? ;)
Yes, I hope so, I like Konah very much in every way. I think Mila her eyebrows are going to be lighter than Konah's. But I really don't know how she will look when she is older, so I'll just have to wait and see. (And I think that's quite difficult, haha :lol: )

wen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1431
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm
Location: France

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by wen » Fri May 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Gaby wrote:Yes, I hope so, I like Konah very much in every way. I think Mila her eyebrows are going to be lighter than Konah's. But I really don't know how she will look when she is older, so I'll just have to wait and see. (And I think that's quite difficult, haha :lol: )
yeah, sometimes they are so different when they grew up


here Konah at 2 months, from the post "then and now"
Image
and mila
Image

Here we can see that Mila has a redder fur
"Mieux vivre avec votre chien"
Aide à l'éducation canine et réflexion sur les chiens dits "dangereux"

Rahne

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Rahne » Fri May 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Yes Mila is still very red, I think she might end up grey though.

User avatar
JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2535
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: Manchester, UK

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by JulieSmith » Fri May 13, 2011 10:24 pm

They are both lovely dogs, quite different in colour, but very similar in other ways. Great idea for a thread, when I get on the computer with the photos I will put some of Saga up.

User avatar
Gaby
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1205
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 1:08 am
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Gaby » Fri May 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Rahne wrote:Yes Mila is still very red, I think she might and up grey though.
Yes, that could sure happen. I don't know. I like the reds and the greys, so I don't mind. Hope she stays a bit red, like Konah or even a bit more, like the legs and behind the ears. And in the pictures Konah is two months and Mila three. Mila is small compared to Konah. ;) But I just have to be patient... :lol:

User avatar
HiTenshi16
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 4802
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Princeton, TX US
Contact:

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by HiTenshi16 » Sat May 14, 2011 2:24 am

Great idea :) I'll post of Ulric later when I get home.
Image

wen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1431
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm
Location: France

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by wen » Sat May 14, 2011 4:17 pm

super tenshi ! ;)
"Mieux vivre avec votre chien"
Aide à l'éducation canine et réflexion sur les chiens dits "dangereux"

User avatar
Lyss
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:55 pm
Location: Wyoming

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Lyss » Sat May 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Great idea, Wen! :)
I love the little gallery so far. You guys have some beautiful dogs!

User avatar
blufawn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 1:10 pm
Location: Lincs, UK

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by blufawn » Sun May 15, 2011 9:40 am

I think writing if they are male or female would help.
Not everyone can tell just by looking at heads.
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
.............................................................
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Rahne

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Rahne » Sun May 15, 2011 9:46 am

blufawn wrote:I think writing if they are male or female would help.
Not everyone can tell just by looking at heads.
Hmm, yes that might be a good idea :)

wen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1431
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm
Location: France

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by wen » Sun May 15, 2011 10:31 am

blufawn wrote:I think writing if they are male or female would help.
Not everyone can tell just by looking at heads.
oh yeah :oops:
I'll add this in the "rules"
"Mieux vivre avec votre chien"
Aide à l'éducation canine et réflexion sur les chiens dits "dangereux"

wen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1431
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm
Location: France

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by wen » Mon May 16, 2011 11:22 am

if some of you wish to add their dog, but don't find the time to, I can prepare a post for you when I'm borred (by looking for picture of your dog etc) , and you would only have to post it ;)
"Mieux vivre avec votre chien"
Aide à l'éducation canine et réflexion sur les chiens dits "dangereux"

User avatar
Gaby
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1205
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 1:08 am
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Gaby » Mon May 16, 2011 12:05 pm

wen wrote:if some of you wish to add their dog, but don't find the time to, I can prepare a post for you when I'm borred (by looking for picture of your dog etc) , and you would only have to post it ;)
Yes, that's a good idea, maybe you could pm Lynn and Jennie if you can start with their dogs, it is much work for them. If they want to off course. ;) There are still 3 dogs in the topic, I thought it would go a bit faster! I find it a great idea! Can't wait to see the other dogs!

User avatar
JulieSmith
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2535
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: Manchester, UK

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by JulieSmith » Mon May 16, 2011 12:48 pm

As soon as I have time to sort my photos out I will put some up. It's a great idea.

User avatar
blufawn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 1:10 pm
Location: Lincs, UK

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by blufawn » Mon May 16, 2011 2:29 pm

I will do all of our dogs, but a bit busy with show preperations at the moment, next week maybe.
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
.............................................................
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

User avatar
Gaby
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1205
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 1:08 am
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Gaby » Mon May 16, 2011 3:05 pm

blufawn wrote:I will do all of our dogs, but a bit busy with show preperations at the moment, next week maybe.
You must be very busy! Didn't want to intervene but because Wen so clearly said she wanted to start already and with the show preparations and everything... ;) Well, good luck with it all! :D

wen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1431
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm
Location: France

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by wen » Mon May 16, 2011 3:46 pm

blufawn wrote:I will do all of our dogs, but a bit busy with show preperations at the moment, next week maybe.
if you want I purpose some pictures and try to fill the blanks for each dog, before sending it to you, and you'll just have to correct it, change it if you want etc, it would be less work for you.
It doesn't bother me, I like pictures, and pictures of beautifull dog is even better :mrgreen:
"Mieux vivre avec votre chien"
Aide à l'éducation canine et réflexion sur les chiens dits "dangereux"

User avatar
blufawn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 1:10 pm
Location: Lincs, UK

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by blufawn » Mon May 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Sure, you can put them up on the forum and because I am admin I can come and alter or add them later
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
.............................................................
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

wen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1431
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm
Location: France

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by wen » Mon May 16, 2011 3:57 pm

ok, I'll let blank when I'm not sure about the litter ;)

and eventually, even better so that there wouldn't be mistaking (and could easily contact you as the owner): you could copy the content, erase my "post" and paste the content into your own reply.
"Mieux vivre avec votre chien"
Aide à l'éducation canine et réflexion sur les chiens dits "dangereux"

wen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1431
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm
Location: France

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by wen » Mon May 16, 2011 4:12 pm

thanks Molly !
"Mieux vivre avec votre chien"
Aide à l'éducation canine et réflexion sur les chiens dits "dangereux"

User avatar
Molly
Tamational (Expert)
Tamational (Expert)
Posts: 862
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:55 pm
Location: France
Contact:

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Molly » Mon May 16, 2011 4:39 pm

wen wrote:thanks Molly !
I find your idea of photo gallery very interessante and I am satisfied to be able to make it Mas Khann participate

wen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1431
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm
Location: France

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by wen » Mon May 16, 2011 4:48 pm

-
"Mieux vivre avec votre chien"
Aide à l'éducation canine et réflexion sur les chiens dits "dangereux"

Rahne

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Rahne » Mon May 16, 2011 5:26 pm

Mas'Khann <3

User avatar
Molly
Tamational (Expert)
Tamational (Expert)
Posts: 862
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:55 pm
Location: France
Contact:

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Molly » Mon May 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Thank You Konah :oops: .....Euh, Rahne ;)

User avatar
Molly
Tamational (Expert)
Tamational (Expert)
Posts: 862
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:55 pm
Location: France
Contact:

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Molly » Mon May 16, 2011 5:36 pm

Grace in this gallery I have only just reacted that Geri and Winni are sisters of reach !
Winni is so particular, I like her color which I find enough little spread in Tamaskan and its small glasses around eyes...

wen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1431
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm
Location: France

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by wen » Mon May 16, 2011 6:39 pm

wow, there is new dogs in the galleries! :D :mrgreen:

I didn't know fly was a female :o :oops:

Could we have a picture of Apache horse ?
"Mieux vivre avec votre chien"
Aide à l'éducation canine et réflexion sur les chiens dits "dangereux"

User avatar
blufawn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 1:10 pm
Location: Lincs, UK

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by blufawn » Tue May 17, 2011 7:43 am

I don't think I would feel comfortable including foundation or pre foundation dogs in this gallery because of the anti tamaskan groups using the pedigrees and information to their own advantage.
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
.............................................................
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

wen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1431
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm
Location: France

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by wen » Tue May 17, 2011 9:10 am

blufawn wrote:I don't think I would feel comfortable including foundation or pre foundation dogs in this gallery because of the anti tamaskan groups using the pedigrees and information to their own advantage.
it wouldn't be for the gallerie, just here or by PM, to see him ;)
"Mieux vivre avec votre chien"
Aide à l'éducation canine et réflexion sur les chiens dits "dangereux"

User avatar
Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am
Location: Aalborg - Denmark

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Nino » Tue May 17, 2011 11:05 am

wen wrote:
blufawn wrote:I don't think I would feel comfortable including foundation or pre foundation dogs in this gallery because of the anti tamaskan groups using the pedigrees and information to their own advantage.
it wouldn't be for the gallerie, just here or by PM, to see him ;)
I've always wanted to see him myself too :)
>> Nino <<
Image

User avatar
Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am
Location: Aalborg - Denmark

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Nino » Tue May 17, 2011 11:09 am

hmm.. I'm thinking It would be nice to know the litter from which the dogs come from - Pigs, Firefox etc. Makes et easier to see which dogs are littermates (without having to compare birthdates to all at least)
>> Nino <<
Image

wen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1431
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm
Location: France

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by wen » Tue May 17, 2011 11:16 am

Nino wrote:hmm.. I'm thinking It would be nice to know the litter from which the dogs come from - Pigs, Firefox etc. Makes et easier to see which dogs are littermates (without having to compare birthdates to all at least)
but will all the litters have names like it ?
"Mieux vivre avec votre chien"
Aide à l'éducation canine et réflexion sur les chiens dits "dangereux"

User avatar
Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am
Location: Aalborg - Denmark

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Nino » Tue May 17, 2011 5:51 pm

wen wrote:
Nino wrote:hmm.. I'm thinking It would be nice to know the litter from which the dogs come from - Pigs, Firefox etc. Makes et easier to see which dogs are littermates (without having to compare birthdates to all at least)
but will all the litters have names like it ?
Oh.. I dont know..
Seen a lot of name-themes though.. hmm

Maybe someone ells has an answer to that question?
>> Nino <<
Image

User avatar
Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am
Location: Aalborg - Denmark

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Nino » Tue May 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Oh - I didn't know that Fly was a full brother to my Sølve
Wouldn't have guessed it either..

Anyone know how big he is?
>> Nino <<
Image

Rahne

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Rahne » Tue May 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Nino wrote:Oh - I didn't know that Fly was a full brother to my Sølve
Wouldn't have guessed it either..

Anyone know how big he is?
Fly?
The Fly that is in the gallery is a female and she is from the Muensterland litter..

User avatar
Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am
Location: Aalborg - Denmark

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Nino » Tue May 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Rahne wrote:
Nino wrote:Oh - I didn't know that Fly was a full brother to my Sølve
Wouldn't have guessed it either..

Anyone know how big he is?
Fly?
The Fly that is in the gallery is a female and she is from the Muensterland litter..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bear with me - Im tired and just washed my dog :lol:

I ofcause meant Falk :lol: :lol:
Sorryyyy :oops: :oops: :oops:
>> Nino <<
Image

Rahne

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Rahne » Tue May 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Nino wrote:
Rahne wrote:
Nino wrote:Oh - I didn't know that Fly was a full brother to my Sølve
Wouldn't have guessed it either..

Anyone know how big he is?
Fly?
The Fly that is in the gallery is a female and she is from the Muensterland litter..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bear with me - Im tired and just washed my dog :lol:

I ofcause meant Falk :lol: :lol:
Sorryyyy :oops: :oops: :oops:
Lol, yes Falk is from the 1st Heidi/Jackal litter. I know he is smaller then Nanuq, probably around 70cm shoulderheight I think.

User avatar
Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am
Location: Aalborg - Denmark

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Nino » Tue May 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Rahne wrote: Lol, yes Falk is from the 1st Heidi/Jackal litter. I know he is smaller then Nanuq, probably around 70cm shoulderheight I think.
Well almoast any Tam is smaller than Nanuq arent they? :lol:
nice size though
gives an upper limit to what to expect.. specially since Sølve is a female ;)
>> Nino <<
Image

User avatar
blufawn
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 1:10 pm
Location: Lincs, UK

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by blufawn » Tue May 17, 2011 9:22 pm

Nino wrote: Oh.. I dont know..
Seen a lot of name-themes though.. hmm

Maybe someone ells has an answer to that question?
Some breeders have themes, but not all. But it does help when trying to remember what pup comes from what litter.
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
.............................................................
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

User avatar
Nino
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am
Location: Aalborg - Denmark

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Nino » Tue May 17, 2011 10:10 pm

blufawn wrote:
Nino wrote: Oh.. I dont know..
Seen a lot of name-themes though.. hmm

Maybe someone ells has an answer to that question?
Some breeders have themes, but not all. But it does help when trying to remember what pup comes from what litter.
Exactly my point..
We use it when rat breeding too ;)
>> Nino <<
Image

Rahne

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Rahne » Tue May 17, 2011 10:13 pm

I like it when the pups have theme names, Konah doesn't have one. I will also be using theme names for my litter :)

wen
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 1431
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm
Location: France

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by wen » Wed May 18, 2011 9:28 am

wow, jake grew up
he's stunning !
"Mieux vivre avec votre chien"
Aide à l'éducation canine et réflexion sur les chiens dits "dangereux"

User avatar
Blustag
Tamificent (Guru)
Tamificent (Guru)
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 7:53 am
Location: UK

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Blustag » Wed May 18, 2011 12:50 pm

Nino wrote:
Rahne wrote: Lol, yes Falk is from the 1st Heidi/Jackal litter. I know he is smaller then Nanuq, probably around 70cm shoulderheight I think.
Well almoast any Tam is smaller than Nanuq arent they? :lol:
nice size though
gives an upper limit to what to expect.. specially since Sølve is a female ;)
Some of the Munsterland litter were very big and tall. I doubt that you will see that again in litters of Tamaskan. I myself think they were exceptionally tall and I dont really know where that size came from. Summer is tall yes but some of her puppies stand much taller than her :lol: I myself prefer them a little smaller more like Timba and Kohna size, and they are by no means small. ;) All the pups have good bone though.

User avatar
wolfwannabe
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)
Posts: 370
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:40 am
Location: Somerset, England
Contact:

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by wolfwannabe » Thu May 19, 2011 9:28 am

What a fantastic idea for a thread.

All the dogs are so gorgeous.

If I was to pick my absolute favourites they would be...

Mas'Khann... is absolutely stunning and the most Wolfie looking wolf like dog I have ever seen. lovely short furred ears, longs legs, thick coat and good tail... Perfect..

Winni... seems to have a slightly longer thicker more wolf like coat... Gorgeous.

Konah... I love her face and her build, she is beautiful.

Ulric... also has a lovely face, nice thick coat and bushy tail.

Fly... Nice dark colouring and lovely eye colour.

Nevada... Again nice dark colouring, lovely thick rough around her neck and very wolfie.

Timba... I would probably pick as my second most wolfie looking dog she is gorgeous.

and well to be honest I love all of them so no offence intended to any I didn't name, I can't wait to see the puppies grow and develop.
Mel.

Zeus 10.02.2007 - 24.07.2012 Rest in peace my boy, you'll always be missed.

Rahne

Re: All the tamaskans of the forum and even more (comments h

Post by Rahne » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:37 pm

Nice pics of Solve! She looks really great :)

Post Reply