Two TDRs?

Everything about Tamaskan Dogs that does not fit within the other topics in this section.
darazan
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Two TDRs?

Post by darazan » Sun May 05, 2013 9:19 pm

So, I don't know if I'm putting this in the right part of the forum or if this has already been discussed at length and my skills of finding the topic are again lacking, but I had a question regarding the current state of the Tamaskan breed and the fact that there are two TDRs. I don't mean this to cause drama or to start a whole bunch of hate or anything like that, but I was wondering what exactly happened to cause the split in the TDR? I know that Lynn and Jennie (Blustag and Blufawn) are no longer part of this group and have continued with what they consider to be the original TDR. I've seen different posts that say they were kicked out of the TDR, and others that say that they left. Since those are two different things, I was wondering what happened?
-Crystal

MelB
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Re: Two TDRs?

Post by MelB » Sun May 05, 2013 9:47 pm

They were presented with evidence that they had been caught out with falsifying pedigrees (including dams) to cover up back to back matings among other things. They were asked to explain and put their side of the story forward on here but chose not to say anything at all. The TDR was already reorganising as Jennie had decided to step down and (as I understand it) Lynn didn't like the idea of it being a round table and not having the controlling vote on everything. The next thing we knew they created a new forum and that is the last they had to do with this forum and the remaining original TDR members.

So I suppose they left of their own accord when they didn't want to answer uncomfortable questions. Hardly a coup.